Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

Does anyone here has got experiences with Jason from Ideal House?

Met him recently and pending quote from him, would like to draw on people's experiences and feedback.

Many thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Idealhouse seems to have rather good reviews based on this forum. Was wondering if anyone can comment on their workmanship/carpentry/ design work? Are they good?

Is anyone engaging Melvin as their ID right now? How do you find him? I've just gotten quotation from him but haven met up w him but I'm actually rather impressed with the detailed list of quote that he gave coz had quotation w another company and they r kinda vague in their listing down of costs. ( kinda afraid of getting "conned".

they have their own in-house carpentry team. workmanship is good (painting guy was passable though I'm not a calculating person), intend to do some minor touch-up painting works myself after living for 1+years.

Prompt response even after I've moved in, & call them when I do require their service.

Design wise each house will vary. But they do beyond what is suggested to optimize the space and base on what you require.

Hi.

just want to share something that my colleague told me after I told him that he could try Idealhouse.

My colleague is not Chinese and can pass off as an expat, but he can understand Mandarin. When he went down to Idealhouse, he told me that he overheard 2 of the staff discussing between themselves on how to convince him to undertake their services. One of them told the other that expats like him can pay, so they can up the quote. After that, one of them pretended to be a client of the ID that he had a consultation session with, and the "client" told him that the ID is very good, blah blah blah.

Now I wonder if all the good comments posted are by their "own people" or genuine customers. Am not in a position to criticize their service and quality since I did not use them. They may indeed deliver good designs and service. Am just sharing something about their marketing strategy that my colleague experienced. So that consumers can make an informed decision.

Hi all... I'm new here!

Just like to check if Ideal House is overall recommended?

ill be seeking ID for my 4-RM BTO.

In a dilemma now on which ID to choose. Ideal House is one of my shortlisted one....

i'm with Steven. Can consider him too. Pm me if u want his contact no.

Hi all, I'm new here. Going to renovate my house soon and currently looking for ID. Looking at this thread, it seems that Ideal house is pretty good and that both Melvin and Kelvin had got good reviews. Can anyone please PM me with both Melvin and Kelvin's contact?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all, I'm new here. Going to renovate my house soon and currently looking for ID. Looking at this thread, it seems that Ideal house is pretty good and that both Melvin and Kelvin had got good reviews. Can anyone please PM me with both Melvin and Kelvin's contact?

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I worked with Kevin recently on my resale flat at Fernvale. It was a nice experience... I've dealt with reno contractors from **** before who even threatened to use gangsters to beat me up when I complained about the shoddy work. Kevin is exceptionally patient and I am impressed that he takes personal responsibility for the project. I am not an easy customer to please at all and he still scores 9/10 from me. The timeline given to him was near impossible and my budget was really tight. But he aced it well. His number is 81630609. You want more info, give me your number and we can chat on phone.

Hope this helps!

I am considering Ideal house too.

Their quote is quite reasonable.

Can anyone pm me their blogs? I wanna see more before making the decision. Thanks!