Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

No, mine is not Kenneth. I spoke to Kenneth before. He sounds professional. My reno is around 20k.

SBS, if possible, can you take 1/2 pics of ur carpentry esp the joints between laminates. Though mine is already done and over (and not totally satisfied), I want to know the standard of the company.

Edited by NeoBY

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have also engage ideal house. The pre sales service is excellent and prompt. but disappointment came after contract is signed and 1st payment of 10% made. Service level began dropping drastically. Perhaps my quote too low and he doesn't earn much. And also i think perhaps it depends on your luck as well as i believe not all Ideal house Id are like this.

Hi Neo, mine abt 23k, not far off from u. I'll try to tk pics later for u. Had a long day cleaning...... And superuser, I agree w u. Diff IDs have diff std and level of proactiveness.. Is urs completed?

I forget to mention that e pymts were fully settled upfront but the svc provided remains unchanged.. I thot this shows alot abt e person..

Hi SBShortcake, mine just got started and i have made a made the 2nd payment. Total paid 60% plus the variation order. you know everytime when i wanted to add certain thing, i get expensive quote, much higher than market rate and that is why i remove alot of stuff and doesnt want to add anymore stuffs with the ID. I'm so envious that you got a good ID.

I'm sorry to hear that.. Any room to ask for disc since much more than market price? Hope things goes well for u and when it will be completed?

superuser, you are using kenneth?

I'm not using kenneth, my quote less than 15k, think to them too low and they don;t even bother much. now still midway through the renovation. I think i can take over the job of the so call ID. everything i have to liase myself. why the **** do i engage this company for!

but like i said earlier, there are always black sheep in all companies. I am just the super unlucky one. I engage Ideal house because of the positive remarks from this forum and this is another disappointment, perhaps i should look for kenneth, the so call good 1

but like i said earlier, there are always black sheep in all companies. I am just the super unlucky one. I engage Ideal house because of the positive remarks from this forum and this is another disappointment, perhaps i should look for kenneth, the so call good 1

Actually if u wish, you can speak to kenneth to get him to take over the job. just that it may take more time cos he gotta coordinate yours on top of his own projects. I was almost contemplating this option.

I find the quality of supervision and product of my project can be better if more heart is put into it. Time management wise is good.

Anyway, share the ID name when you are done. I am sure others can benefit this way.

Edited by NeoBY

Actually if u wish, you can speak to kenneth to get him to take over the job. just that it may take more time cos he gotta coordinate yours on top of his own projects. I was almost contemplating this option.

I find the quality of supervision and product of my project can be better if more heart is put into it. Time management wise is good.

Anyway, share the ID name when you are done. I am sure others can benefit this way.

Thanks for the recommendation but i don;t think it would be nice to make such arrangement as my renovation is already almost done as i did not do much stuffs. I'm only left with cabinets installations, electricals stuffs etc. Been pushing my current ID everyday. I just hope the end result such as quality would be good as i believe Ideal house uses the same carpentry, painter and electrician.

I empathize w u, superuser. Muz have been upsetting.. And neo, sorry can I have ur email to send e pics? I don't know how to attach :x

neo.beeyen@gmail.com. thanks many! u want me to upload the pics?