Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

sbshortcake, did you make the final payment after carpentry is up? because right now, carpentry is up but the solid top is not up. My ID said that the solid top need to be measured and they will install it next week. and tml he wants to collect the rest of the payment which i am not comfortable with as ther are still some stuffs such as painting which is not completd/ touchup. Can anyone advice?

I was worried after the last payment made, he would just clean his *** and walk away.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sbshortcake, did you make the final payment after carpentry is up? because right now, carpentry is up but the solid top is not up. My ID said that the solid top need to be measured and they will install it next week. and tml he wants to collect the rest of the payment which i am not comfortable with as ther are still some stuffs such as painting which is not completd/ touchup. Can anyone advice?

I was worried after the last payment made, he would just clean his *** and walk away.

I only made the final payment when everything is completed. The payment condition is as below mah. Why pay when not done?

Terms of Payment

10% Upon confirmation as deposit;

40% Upon before delivery of materials/goods to site;

40% Upon commencement of carpentry works;

10% Upon completion and hand-over.

what is the name of your ID. I think you can email to feedback on your id.

Kenneth is not the only id who is good, there were other ids reco by others

what is the name of your ID. I think you can email to feedback on your id.

Kenneth is not the only id who is good, there were other ids reco by others

I think superuser is at his end of reno already. hence, the headache. if it was in the beginning, he can change his decision.

Neo.. I'll try to email u tonite n I'm ok to upload for sharing :)

Super user.. Mine is full pymt before Reno starts. Lol. After moving in, he called again to ask on new defects if any. He's comin this sat to see den arrange workers to do touch up. So really, I'm blessed n thankful that he's so proactive n helpful. I intro to my colleague who has a condo to be done but he can't tk cos schedule is full...

Hello all, I would like to apologise to all for making an embarrassing mistake. I have confuse ideal house with ideal design interior. A reall big bai wu long. Also wish to sincerely apologise to ideal house as well. So sorry for such mistake as I always thought ideal house and ideal design interior is of the same company. I would like to clarify my I'd is from ideal design interior and not ideal house

Edited by superuser

Hello all, I would like to apologise to all for making an embarrassing mistake. I have confuse ideal house with ideal design interior. A reall big bai wu long. Also wish to sincerely apologise to ideal house as well. So sorry for such mistake as I always thought ideal house and ideal design interior is of the same company. I would like to clarify my I'd is from ideal design interior and not ideal house

Hahaha.....no sweat. But really, work not complete = no payment.

Dear all,

These photos are shared by SBShortcake. The first 2 are 3D drawings.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Thanks, SBShortcake

Edited by NeoBY

hi all,

im newbie.. and was intro to Ideal House after considering / mtg with another 2-3 ID firms. Wondering if anyone engage Melvin from Ideal Hse before? Care to share the feedback? but generally i more concern about the workmanship. Please help / advise.

thankyou

hi all,

im newbie.. and was intro to Ideal House after considering / mtg with another 2-3 ID firms. Wondering if anyone engage Melvin from Ideal Hse before? Care to share the feedback? but generally i more concern about the workmanship. Please help / advise.

thankyou

Hi yangly11, I engaged Melvin as my ID, but I have not collected my keys, therefore my reno havent start yet, but so far his services not bad. Felt comfy wif him. =)

Hi, I have approached Ideal Hosue and Melvin, the young man attended to me. I have yet to collect my keys too, only in 3Q. Did you ask he to quote you the electrical works and lighting points too?

Hi yangly11, I engaged Melvin as my ID, but I have not collected my keys, therefore my reno havent start yet, but so far his services not bad. Felt comfy wif him. =)

anyone has Kenneth's email or hp number? can pm me?

I might need to call him tomorrow regarding my renovation delay since we have issues with our ID.

Next friday is the handover date, and the painting, tiling, carpentary works, toilet works are all not done yet despite the tiles and vanity arrived three weeks ago.

Only the false ceiling, electricity and hacking works have been done during the last 4 weeks since 18 June.

Edited by jocarissa