Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

anyone has Kenneth's email or hp number? can pm me?

I might need to call him tomorrow regarding my renovation delay since we have issues with our ID.

Next friday is the handover date, and the painting, tiling, carpentary works, toilet works are all not done yet despite the tiles and vanity arrived three weeks ago.

Only the false ceiling, electricity and hacking works have been done during the last 4 weeks since 18 June.

okay, updates here.

Managed to reach Kenneth, and he assured me that he managed to contact the ID on my behalf, and they would be able to finish everything next week.

ID sms me shortly saying that the works shall be delayed till 22nd. Hopefully things will go well.

Edited by jocarissa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

okay, updates here.

Managed to reach Kenneth, and he assured me that he managed to contact the ID on my behalf, and they would be able to finish everything next week.

ID sms me shortly saying that the works shall be delayed till 22nd. Hopefully things will go well.

all the best to you..hopefully everything went smoothly. anyway mind sharing kenneth ctc?

No, mine is not Kenneth. I spoke to Kenneth before. He sounds professional. My reno is around 20k.

SBS, if possible, can you take 1/2 pics of ur carpentry esp the joints between laminates. Though mine is already done and over (and not totally satisfied), I want to know the standard of the company.

Hi NeoBy,

Would you mind sharing with me what your reno consist of? I've thinking of hiring Ideal House too, still waiting for them to contact me.

Thanks.

anyone has Kenneth's email or hp number? can pm me?

I might need to call him tomorrow regarding my renovation delay since we have issues with our ID.

Next friday is the handover date, and the painting, tiling, carpentary works, toilet works are all not done yet despite the tiles and vanity arrived three weeks ago.

Only the false ceiling, electricity and hacking works have been done during the last 4 weeks since 18 June.

Hi Jocarissa,

Can you please pm me Kenneth's hp number? I want to contact him for my reno.

Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

I've sent email to Ideal house for an appointment and Zack responded.Anyone have done up their house using Zack from ideal house? How was is services?Please contribute.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by berzerky