Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi, im new to this forum. Met up with Kevin fr Ideal House recently. He had kindly agreed to meeting us at our place on a weekend morning. Had pretty high hopes after reading the posts here. Even told hub that they are really good based on the feedback here. But was kinda disappointed aft the 1st meeting. He did give some good ideas when we ask him abt space planning in the m.bedroom. But we sense that he seems to be in a rush to go off after talking to us for half an hour or so such that we forgot to tell him certain requirements. To give him the benefit of the doubt, he might b real busy with too many projects running now n have to complete b4 cny. I shall reserve further comments after he reverts with the 1st round quotation n meetup. If any of you have recent experiences with him, can PM me? Thanks!!

Hihi, im new to this forum. Met up with Kevin fr Ideal House recently. He had kindly agreed to meeting us at our place on a weekend morning. Had pretty high hopes after reading the posts here. Even told hub that they are really good based on the feedback here. But was kinda disappointed aft the 1st meeting. He did give some good ideas when we ask him abt space planning in the m.bedroom. But we sense that he seems to be in a rush to go off after talking to us for half an hour or so such that we forgot to tell him certain requirements. To give him the benefit of the doubt, he might b real busy with too many projects running now n have to complete b4 cny. I shall reserve further comments after he reverts with the 1st round quotation n meetup. If any of you have recent experiences with him, can PM me? Thanks!!

Hi Surely18, I guess might be some misunderstand are going on there. My father in law, colleague and my own flats were renovated by Kevin, and I would say, none of us found any disappointment with him. Don’t be worry, you are rest assured and will not be regretted to meet him.

For your case, perhaps, he thought you have completely provided all information to him, and he don’t wanna occupy too much of your time. Also, as an owner, we always have alots of idea in our mind, and most of time I forgot to inform Kevin during our meeting too, hahaha… I always give him a call or message him, he always respond to you asap. Of course, after a few meetings with Kevin, I learnt to write down all the points/ideas in paper, before call or meet him, in case I forgot my idea again, it works well…..hahahhaha J

One more points to add, as an owner, we very worry after full payment, we can’t be contacted our ID come back to rectify/touch up some the works. But, Kevin always responsive to our requests, help arranging his team to rectify some touch up works for us….. Honestly, we found secure and appreciate his good after-sales services.

Please note that I don’t have any business interests with Ideal House or Kelvin, I am just one of client from Ideal House, should you need any information or clarification, please feel free to PM me.

Wish you have good renovation experience ahead. J

Kenneth has too many projects on hand and inform me that he cannot take in anymore.

Intro his coll - Melvin to me..

Anyone has feedback or engage Melvin as ID?

Hi All,

Any bro/sis here can share the price that Ideal House quote has included 7%GST? Any ideal roughly how much the cost to reno the 4 rooms resale? Anyone here got the quote $50k plus for the 4 rooms??

Thank you

NB

Err. Some prefer to let word of mouth do the talking. So they not really interested in updating online.

But I realise here quite saturated with IDs coming in to push their own work.

Have heard of many IDs that are actually delivering very good work. But sometimes, same firm can deliver absolutely different results, depending on the designer you work with.

In Singapore, many designer holds many hats. From designer to site co-ord. Some might give you fabulous designs. But they simply CMI in site coordination. So...it honestly is luck. LOL.

I feel better working with small firms. Usually their bosses micro-manages everything. The same reason they don't expand big enough. But at the same time, the very reason why they do their work very well.

Hi,

Is this ID (Ideal House) still in the business?  I called their office and email them and no reply at all.  Their facebook last post dated on 2011.

Thank's