Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
J3Design

Sharing my 3D rendering (Bedroom & Study)

logo small.jpg

Like our Facebook Instagram :good:

We are J3 Design Studio started in this field since 2012.We do provided service in convert 3D render from 2D floor plan,
      which is perfectly to make it real and more visualize from your idea.

We have found that clients often have difficulty visualising our ideas from standard two dimensional line drawings. 
For this reason we employ the latest in modern computer generated visualisation technology. 
This allows the Client to pre-experience the design in the most real fashion. 

We are a team of professional interior designers with 5 years of experience in 3D visualization industry. 
Our service footprint stretch across Singapore and Malaysia. 
Our mission is to help construction and renovation company makes distinctive improvements in their client experience and help home owners in building the dream home. 

It is our pleasure to serve you in with our professional service whether in industry of
construction, renovation,development and etc. House owner are welcome too.

Hence, please do refer following portfolio we attached and click the link as below
      to know more about us!
Do you wish to check out for more? please do not hesitate to contact us!

1355510k8idgm0t3ga8h0d.jpgbedroom.jpgmaster bed2 logo.jpggirl room.jpgbedroom 2.jpgstudy.jpgmaster bed.jpgmaster bed study.jpg

We provide 3D Facebook 360 and VR  360° panoramic images.

With our 360° panoramic images we offer the ability to look around in a 3D modeled or a photographed interior environment.

While looking at the image, you can rotate the camera view from a single pivot point, allowing you to view the entire space. 

The panoramic image is easy to implement on your website an can be viewed in a browser, on a tablet or with a VR-headset. 

Facebook 360          VR headset

Welcome PM me any question u want to ask me.

1. SMS/call in/whatsapp/wechat
  2. ☏ +6013-712 0415 (Jy)
  3. ☏ +65 9778 6113
  4. ✉ jynim@j3.com.my

Please do like and share our page. Thank you for your support!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have checked many designed log where I have tried to get knowldge about 3D graphic designs. Now most of the people want to check about the different kind of available essayshark review facility  that can help you to review any kind of writing content which is also helpful for completing any complex writing work.