Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mario_ww

Woodlands 4 Room Reno

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear Mario, what is your renovation duration? Based on yr pm, the renovation company u recommend seems to only incoporate for 32days. So i was quite curious to know how they manage to do your home renovation in such a short period?

Based on the sgpbuisness.com, your renovation company is incorporated on 22 Feb 2017.registered address is woodlands right.so i was really surprised by the speed of your reno based on the pictures u posted here

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zincman81 said:

Based on the sgpbuisness.com, your renovation company is incorporated on 22 Feb 2017.registered address is woodlands right.so i was really surprised by the speed of your reno based on the pictures u posted here

Bros yes my house was done awhile back as posted above (more than a yr), carpenter was previously working for a company but left and open a new workshop recently. I posted coz of his workmanship is good until now no complaint. Hope this clear the confusion.

Cheers