Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Dear all,

I'm new to Renotalk and I really need help from the experienced homeowners here. 

I've been to some interior design companies - Sky creation, InspireID ,3D Innovations, CarpentersSG and Destyle. They all quote me so much and I do not know if that is the market price for 5 room BTO flat. I got this flat through SBF and my flat comes with no floor finishes for living and bedrooms. 

Please let me know if you have any bad experience from the IDs I've listed above. 

Many thanks in advance. I'm already confused with all the quotes and I do not know if I still need to go and look for more quotes. 

Veky :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I was spammed by InspireID. Person who contacted me was a beng. Didn't ask for quote and immediately struck them out. 

I am considering working with De Style. But I haven't receive their quotation yet. The ID who served me was very knowledgeable. Maybe we can PM to discuss if we got the same ID?

i went to InspireID, carpenters SG and destyle too. they are very very expensive and i don't feel comfortable with them so i ended up rejecting them.

i was also attended by an ah beng in InspireID like BudgetLP. furthermore has bad smoker's breath during our meeting. 

Almost stepped into Sky Creation but luckily didn't... heard they forced people to sign on the spot if not they can't leave their premises. 

depending on your requirement (do u have alot of carpentry works?)... i actually signed with Carpenters SG. their carpentry is slightly higher though.

Edited by d3n

4 hours ago, d3n said:

depending on your requirement (do u have alot of carpentry works?)... i actually signed with Carpenters SG. their carpentry is slightly higher though.

yup, my neighbor's unit was just renovated by them, looks not bad! then again i dont think he has lots of carpentry in the first place lol

IMG_6253.JPGIMG_6254.JPGIMG_6255.JPGIMG_6256.JPGIMG_6257.JPG