Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Forum Members,

There is this clown by the name of  TangYM who is going around hijacking threads, to send PMs recommending a totally unrelated firm JO Design & Contact/Contract which has no relevance to the thread. If you were to see his profile and activities, you will understand what I am talking about. Even his reviews are copy and paste.

Totally unethical and really a clown act by this joker. Is there anyway to report him?

DISGUSTING!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yea I first got his pm when I made a post and thought it was legit. Even had a little back and forth pm convo going.

Couple of months later when I submitted for quote to Renotalk, lo and behold I received a brand new pm with the
same template as if he has never spoken to me before lol!! I wonder if there is a block function available.

Just in case people think I slandering, check out the below PMs he sent: :D 
Really a clown. (Name of his famous contractor removed in case people really go and engage him.)

=========================================================

This was the original PM sent to me on Jan 20:

I can give you my contact Mr XXX tel:XXXXXXXX who is a reliable contractor with ID background and who has been recommended to my friends with good feedback.

Pricing is competitive after comparing with others and he often provide extra services at no additional costs and there is no hidden added when the quotation contract has been signed. 

Responsibility is Excellent. For me, I spent 20k plus for the renovation. There is little monitoring for me to follow-up with him as he often on-site supervising.

Please let him know that Mr Tang had recommended him to you as he mainly does referral business. I would love to share with you some of my home pics if I can have your email address.

This was a PM sent to me recently (Notice theres a template going on? :D)
Hi there,

Happen to see your post and would like to share my contact Mr XXX XXXXXXXX. He is a reliable contractor with ID background and who has been recommended to my friends with good feedback.

Pricewise is competitive and was 10% cheaper for my Reno with no GST after comparing with others. He often provide extra services at no additional costs and there is no hidden costs added when the quotation contract has been signed. Unlike others, he only charges 10% for deposits instead of the standard 20% which means less upfront payment and less risk. 

Reliabilty & Responsibility is Excellent. I spent 20k plus for the renovation. There is little monitoring for me to follow-up with him as he often on-site supervising the reno project.This was good as I was on honeymoon then and everything was completed when I was back with no rectification required. Lifetime warranty for carpentry just in case if there are any issues but of course unrequired because I did not have any issues after 3 years after renovation works. 

Please let him know that Mr Tang had recommended him to you as he  does referral business. I would love to share with you some of my home pics if I can have your email address.

Edited by ryanyth

On 4/13/2017 at 4:58 AM, ryanyth said:

Yea I first got his pm when I made a post and thought it was legit. Even had a little back and forth pm convo going.

Couple of months later when I submitted for quote to Renotalk, lo and behold I received a brand new pm with the
same template as if he has never spoken to me before lol!! I wonder if there is a block function available.

Just in case people think I slandering, check out the below PMs he sent: :D 
Really a clown. (Name of his famous contractor removed in case people really go and engage him.)

This was the original PM sent to me on Jan 20:

I can give you my contact Mr XXX tel:XXXXXXXX who is a reliable contractor with ID background and who has been recommended to my friends with good feedback.

Pricing is competitive after comparing with others and he often provide extra services at no additional costs and there is no hidden added when the quotation contract has been signed. 

Responsibility is Excellent. For me, I spent 20k plus for the renovation. There is little monitoring for me to follow-up with him as he often on-site supervising.

Please let him know that Mr Tang had recommended him to you as he mainly does referral business. I would love to share with you some of my home pics if I can have your email address.

This was a PM sent to me recently (Notice theres a template going on? :D)
Hi there,

Happen to see your post and would like to share my contact Mr XXX XXXXXXXX. He is a reliable contractor with ID background and who has been recommended to my friends with good feedback.

Pricewise is competitive and was 10% cheaper for my Reno with no GST after comparing with others. He often provide extra services at no additional costs and there is no hidden costs added when the quotation contract has been signed. Unlike others, he only charges 10% for deposits instead of the standard 20% which means less upfront payment and less risk. 

Reliabilty & Responsibility is Excellent. I spent 20k plus for the renovation. There is little monitoring for me to follow-up with him as he often on-site supervising the reno project.This was good as I was on honeymoon then and everything was completed when I was back with no rectification required. Lifetime warranty for carpentry just in case if there are any issues but of course unrequired because I did not have any issues after 3 years after renovation works. 

Please let him know that Mr Tang had recommended him to you as he  does referral business. I would love to share with you some of my home pics if I can have your email address.

Hi, I have also received his PM. **** annoying...
I believe he has been taken down from the forum