Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lightningbolt

Hood and hob

hey folks, wanted to find your opinion on preference between conventional hob or induction? used to be quite against idea of induction as typical born and bred on kopitiam food, always think must have fire for flavour. but recently see induction hobs a lot of new technology and function. plus ease of maintenance.

and does going for high end brand really makes a difference (eg bosch, teka), or rather save the money on a mid range brand (turbo, electrolux). assuming money is not an issue of course..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I changed my gas hobs to induction hobs recently. Been toying with the idea for a year already, finally took the courage to change it... Love the sleek design and most importantly, very easy to clean after using. It's also very safe since I have a young boy at home. I've been using it for 1+ month already, didn't see any significant increase in my electricity bills (I cook lightly on weekends, not daily). I checked many brands and decided to choose a mid-range one, and selected Brandt because they have a model that fits perfectly into my existing cooktop cut-out dimensions. So far so good, I love it! :P

Read my review here: https://ourlittlesmarties.com/2018/04/brandt-induction-hob-review/

Kitchen.jpg

Hob11.jpg

Hob6.jpg