Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Claudia

Do we need to get air con before starting renovation

As above. Our ID needs to know the aircon piping before renovation. But cannot renovate first? Coz haven't decided if want aircon in the living room.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Maybe some renovation can still be started, like flooring, windows, kitchen or bedroom (if living room air-con piping does not pass through these wall). But still recommended to have aircon planned out first. Anyway, 1 more air-con should not cost too much difference, better to have it installed now than regret in future.

On 3/19/2017 at 0:08 AM, Claudia said:

As above. Our ID needs to know the aircon piping before renovation. But cannot renovate first? Coz haven't decided if want aircon in the living room.

Definitely recommended to have air con planned out first. U dont want to be in a situation whereby the optimal air con piping way is blocked by ur display cabinet or ur wardrobe.

For my renovation, part of my piping was concealed behind my wardrobe so in my case, I needed to install the piping before my wardrobe could be installed.