Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
d3n

Our Scandi-Industrial Inspired Love Nest!

On 09/08/2017 at 5:42 PM, d3n said:

I only install system 3. Living room no aircon.

Thanks for the reply.

I have a follow up question to your unifi AP. Can you spare some time to explain in detail how your home network is connected? Including use of the PoE injector.

POE injector/adapter has 2 ports. (1)POE (2)LAN. Which device does each port connect to? Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 13/08/2017 at 1:17 PM, bovi said:

Thanks for the reply.

I have a follow up question to your unifi AP. Can you spare some time to explain in detail how your home network is connected? Including use of the PoE injector.

POE injector/adapter has 2 ports. (1)POE (2)LAN. Which device does each port connect to? Thanks!

hi,

basically it is connected this way:

fibre bb port -> my asus router (1 of the LAN port) -> poe adaptor (2-LAN) -> poe adaptor (1-POE) -> unifi device.

poe adaptor has power plug.

On 09/08/2017 at 10:01 PM, jcyy said:

Hi, I would like to know where do you get your Aeratron AE3 ceiling fan? Installed by your electrician huh? Any issue so far?

I got mine from JB and installed by my electrician but it is very noisy with clicking sound.

I bought mine from HT Lighting in permas jaya. so far no issue but got some slight knocking noise cos my ceiling not really totally flat evenly.

they probably didn't balance the fan for you properly, may want to get your electrician to come down check.

hi den, i tried sending you a pm but it couldnt get through. regarding mike's shipping, how do you know how much container space you've used already? will they inform you? thanks!

1 hour ago, matchalatte said:

hi den, i tried sending you a pm but it couldnt get through. regarding mike's shipping, how do you know how much container space you've used already? will they inform you? thanks!

u can periodically wechat him and check how much CBM u have used :D

On 09/08/2017 at 10:01 PM, jcyy said:

Hi, I would like to know where do you get your Aeratron AE3 ceiling fan? Installed by your electrician huh? Any issue so far?

I got mine from JB and installed by my electrician but it is very noisy with clicking sound.

Hey just chiming in to say — my contractor's electrician installed my Aeratron and it made the clicking sound because it wasn't installed properly. In the end, I got a fan installer who had experience with Aeratron, and the sound went away. Hope this helps!

On 6/7/2017 at 1:11 PM, d3n said:

3. I didn't do LAN as I will be using wireless only for the whole house. New BTO is all LAN ready... so you just need to buy a switch to connect to your router and the LAN point in the DB box. The wireless AP is running on PPOE hence no power point required. the distance is 1 beam distance.

Dear D3n

if you get router that comes with 8 LAN port, you can use up these LAN ports and plug accordingly right. But switch is cheaper alternative? Is my understanding correct?

thank you for all the sharing!

Hi d3n, enjoyed reading your comprehensive renovation journey. My husband and I have the same exact layout for our BTO! Hmm, I noticed you change the metal ventilation portion of your bomb shelter. Did you get your ID to change it or you did it yourself? Also, how much does it cost?Thanks for sharing your contacts and information!

On 8/17/2017 at 7:51 PM, w1nn7e said:

Dear D3n

if you get router that comes with 8 LAN port, you can use up these LAN ports and plug accordingly right. But switch is cheaper alternative? Is my understanding correct?

thank you for all the sharing!

that is if u want to go wired... i prefer wireless.

On 8/17/2017 at 10:58 PM, ballistica said:

Hi d3n, enjoyed reading your comprehensive renovation journey. My husband and I have the same exact layout for our BTO! Hmm, I noticed you change the metal ventilation portion of your bomb shelter. Did you get your ID to change it or you did it yourself? Also, how much does it cost?Thanks for sharing your contacts and information!

its included in my ID quotation for boxing up some areas of the house. there is an installer on fb that does this solely for $80 each iirc. https://www.facebook.com/SingaPlasterceil/

On 10/7/2017 at 12:12 AM, kokolashi said:

Hi d3n, 

may i know how much is ur louvre door in ur mbr toilet??

about $400+, i go for thicker frame.

Hi d3n, I saw that you purchased the peephole viewer from Taobao. Did you install it yourself? How to remove the existing peephole provided in the BTO flat?

Thanks.

On 6/10/2017 at 10:04 PM, d3n said:

Tempered glass also installed today!

The final look! With IKEA Fintorp rail to hook kitchen accessories.

FullSizeRender(1).jpg.2095eef70902af4655f3c8003d8d89cf.jpg

now waiting for my ID plumber to install the kitchen mixer on Monday.

General cleaning will also be done on Monday!

Can't wait to move in this coming Friday! :yeah:

Hi, may I know how they join the rail to the glass? did they cut out  on the glass or just drill through?thanks