Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ChipdSG

Help! Feedback for major discount appliances!

Dear all! I need your guidance and feedback on a new venture in bringing Singaporeans good value home appliances that are brand new, with scratches and dents, at big discounts. 

My team and I are supported by the National University of Singapore, and have just started working with major brands to list these items for consumers to purchase. For e.g. a fridge or washer with a scratch or dent at the side, may fetch discounts of 30-40% discounts, and with warranty included! We have already sold 2 items since our start a few weeks ago, but we seek your feedback on:

1) whether you as consumers, would buy such discounted items, and what other concerns you may have with such items.

2) what other items with cosmetic flaws, or returned/refurbished non-flawed items you would accept, for a big discount of 30-50% off

3) what we as a new startup can do to provide great value and service to consumers

:))) hope you all out there can help me out! and let me know how I may help you as well:)

You may also visit our temporary store listings at carousell.com/chipd.sg to get yourselves a good deal too, or visit our FB page at facebook.com/chipd.sg to find out more about us:)

Thank you!

Bryan 

Chipd logo_sketch_14_march_2017.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Of course, we all love discounts, especially big discounts, but the truth is that pretty often the sellers just raise the price before the promotion and thus we buy products at a normal price while we are told, we have benefited a big discount. I hate being lied to and therefore I decided for me to check what prices have other sellers who sell the same product I want to buy. It was pretty difficult from the beginning to check all the prices, but later I found out that there is an app, that can check everything for us. In case you also would like to check what are the prices of a certain product at different sellers, then just click on www.pricecheckhq.com. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!