Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
senjahome

Scandinavia Rustic home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Long time no updates.. 

master bathroom flooring was damage. Quickly make a phone call to my ID. ID mention due to chemical washing, that's why lo. 

Fast fast arrange today to hack and change new floor tiles. All these done at no charge. Glad that my ID is responsible and don't push things around. 

These are the photo of the affected flooring.. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 4/5/2017 at 6:17 PM, senjahome said:

Some updates.. :D I love it so much.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

this is nice, the wall.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, senjahome said:

Admire my common bathroom box up with niche. Well done with awesome workmanship. 

Kitchen glass backing was done too recently. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

How much did it cost u for the bathrm box up with niche? Am tinking of doing similar too

1 hour ago, daryl78 said:

How much did it cost u for the bathrm box up with niche? Am tinking of doing similar too

Quite expensive to box up and lay with tiles. I don't like to see the big piping so have to spend this money lo. the box up cost me $850. Cover up all the horizontal and vertical pipings. 

3 minutes ago, senjahome said:

Quite expensive to box up and lay with tiles. I don't like to see the big piping so have to spend this money lo. the box up cost me $850. Cover up all the horizontal and vertical pipings. 

Forgot to mention.. Have to use calcium silicate board.. 

Very nice carpentry and overall feel , u managed to achieve the effect for the theme of your home !!! Well done Bro !!!!! Very nice !!!! Do u mind pm me the round cost of your tv feature wall ? I'm working on my miserable Reno budget :wacko:

On 5 May 2017 at 0:41 PM, Kobelala said:

Very nice carpentry and overall feel , u managed to achieve the effect for the theme of your home !!! Well done Bro !!!!! Very nice !!!! Do u mind pm me the round cost of your tv feature wall ? I'm working on my miserable Reno budget :wacko:

Pm-Ed you..