Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mannequin

Insani24

Hello

I'm interested to buy Hansgrohe products from Insani24. Could someone who have experience with Insani24 to share their experience?

Per their website, there are two payment methods limited to bank transfer (subject to cable charges and handling/commission fee) and PayPal (with 5% fee), please advise as for bank transfer, who should be the one to bear the agent bank fee? Is it safe to pay via bank transfer? I'm scare they will not dispatch the orders if payment not received in full due to agent bank fee.

Per their website, if product delivery lead time between 8-15 business days, how long it take to reach Singapore per your experience.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Yeo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I bought Grohe purifier and concealed shower set from insani. I chose PayPal option for convenience sake so can't comment on bank transfer. Delivery was very fast. Arrived in one week. I was expecting to have to pay GST but didn't need to even though items all exceeded S$400.

Oops just saw you got another thread being answered. Duplicate? 

Edited by ilkl

On 21/03/2017 at 6:15 PM, Mannequin said:

Hello

I'm interested to buy Hansgrohe products from Insani24. Could someone who have experience with Insani24 to share their experience?

Per their website, there are two payment methods limited to bank transfer (subject to cable charges and handling/commission fee) and PayPal (with 5% fee), please advise as for bank transfer, who should be the one to bear the agent bank fee? Is it safe to pay via bank transfer? I'm scare they will not dispatch the orders if payment not received in full due to agent bank fee.

Per their website, if product delivery lead time between 8-15 business days, how long it take to reach Singapore per your experience.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Yeo

I think I have posted twice, no idea how to delete the duplicated. 

Hi, I want to order some stuff from insani24, but I can't seem to find Singapore in the drop down menu for delivery countries. I've read that some people on this forum have managed to order from them. Could someone let me know how please? Thanks.

hi ilkl 

May I know after you bought the mixer from Insani24, who did you engage to install the mixers? I am worry that my plumbers would not be familiar with the themostat and concealed iBox installation.