Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Whisperer

Will u accept this carpentry workmanship?

On 3/27/2017 at 11:07 PM, sonsofliberty said:

Still you paid good and honest money you ahould get a good and not aloppy work like that

Thank you! Maybe I must show my contractor all these comments to make him change the door for me.:o

MORE COMMENTS are welcome!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 27/03/2017 at 1:55 PM, Whisperer said:

OMG! Hohola Wong

That is very very bad!! Can share who did you engage and are they gonna amend all it?

I would like to share but they said I am tarnishing their reputation and will file a case to protect. 

No, that's the "end product". No reply from them even still within the warranty period :((

7 hours ago, Whisperer said:

Thank you! Maybe I must show my contractor all these comments to make him change the door for me.:o

MORE COMMENTS are welcome!!!

If it would help please do

On 27/03/2017 at 7:57 PM, Keithchan said:

Shame this company on popular media social. FB, HWZ, etc 

To get 5* review on FB is easy, what I knw was 3 are their ID, some r friends and biz partners, without any review.

for my ID, MET Interior, they totally twisted their story and did not admit for all these issues their ID & workers "created". The ID, Ben made mistake since the very beginning, on the dimension, drawings, orientation, colour code, and even forgot the things that are in the quotation or messages. MET Interior then make these became my mistake. Their ID accidentally hacked the granite area which is under management n trying to get the similar granite to replace it. You know how they twisted the story ? " Out of the good will they changed the granite for the owner as the owner felt the colour of the granite are not in same tone." There're few " out of good will" stories..., I just wonder are their memory so bad till they can come out all those b***s*** stories ? And won't feel guilty at all ????

3 hours ago, Hohola Wong said:

To get 5* review on FB is easy, what I knw was 3 are their ID, some r friends and biz partners, without any review.

for my ID, MET Interior, they totally twisted their story and did not admit for all these issues their ID & workers "created". The ID, Ben made mistake since the very beginning, on the dimension, drawings, orientation, colour code, and even forgot the things that are in the quotation or messages. MET Interior then make these became my mistake. Their ID accidentally hacked the granite area which is under management n trying to get the similar granite to replace it. You know how they twisted the story ? " Out of the good will they changed the granite for the owner as the owner felt the colour of the granite are not in same tone." There're few " out of good will" stories..., I just wonder are their memory so bad till they can come out all those b***s*** stories ? And won't feel guilty at all ????

those are just irresponsible IDs. 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2017 at 8:26 AM, Shashine17 said:

Oh man! This is really really poor workmanship!!! Nonetheless, I hope things are getting better in making the necessary amendments for your house? Wow... Do you mind sharing who is this ID/contractor?

if you are referring to the photos i posted here, my ID is MET Interior.

On 5/15/2017 at 3:54 AM, leeturbo said:

yup, esp when I turn back to look at my unit. The ID is  MET Interior.

on top of the terrible workmanship and all kind of mistakes, they told the Referee in Small Claim Court that they had touch-up many times just not up to owner expectation. 

the 94 pages of invoices they presented to the Referee (they are really xxxxxxx, we supposed to tender our documents before the Hearing so both parties have time to go thru but they tendered during the Hearing), some ivoices without letterhead or company name, some stated the dated which no work carry out at my unit..., invoice stated L-box **** room which I DO NOT HAVE L-BOX in my whole unit, invoice stated hack and install the rubbish chute for my unit which was NOT TRUE as I engaged Maxden to do it and I paid Maxden $570, told me the PE charged me $700 but the invoice stated only $400...

for the 1st photo, they claimed they had touch-up many times (they NEVER touch-up the slanted top hung kitchen cabinet)..., I measured, the top is 266mm, the bottom is 278mm, diff by 12mm (1.2cm). 

for the 2nd photo, the max length is only 930mm, but the ID measured and quoted at 1200mm (quoted vs max can be built already diff by 1200-930=270mm), but the actual top hung vanity cabinet is only 830mm, diff by 370mm (37cm). The ID told me will deduct at final stage but now they claimed all these similar differences are carpentry wastage :blink:

They also did not carry out any chemical wash for me before handover but they claimed they had done that..., lie, lie, and lie....

IMG_2718.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG