Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hwaa

5rm resale scandi-industrial.

my aircon setup is as below.

Mitsubishi starmex 2 ticks.

system 4 + system 1 (21k btu) for the living room.

reason for going with starmex 2 ticks over the new 5 ticks is cos the 2 ticks has been reliable over the many yrs, well known.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
40 minutes ago, hwaa said:

oh... okay now i get what u mean.

did consider that before but my wc at that position is very awkward for the door to be created there, might be abit squeezy and tight for door.

actually this is some sort my contingency if the door facing balcony cannot be opened up.

the wc drain hole doubt can be relocated if im not wrong. anyway i have shifted in for about 5-6 days already and so far we are quite good with the door facing balcony.

as i go along u will see that actually my kitchen is a open concept so the kids going to common toilet is still okay, not too bad.

i did a door going into the service yard as well.. will be closed up when i on the living room aircon.

Hi hwaa, the wc hole will remain as it is but an experienced plumber can use a "S" pipe to connect the new toilet bowl position to the existing wc hole. 

By the way, where are you going to put your dining table?

Edited by KFC1189

3 minutes ago, KFC1189 said:

Hi hwaa, the wc hole will remain as it is but the plumber can use a "S" pipe to connect the new toilet bowl position to the existing wc hole. 

By the way, where are you going to put your dining table?

the island will double up as my dining table.

15 minutes ago, hwaa said:

the island will double up as my dining table.

Do take note that as there will be high stools and dining chairs at both sides of the island, your kids may accidentally knock at them when going to common bathroom in the service yard.

In addition, it will not be easy for you or your wife to open and close the kitchen window if it is of casement type since the kitchen sink will be blocking windows access. But you can use sliding windows or "Bestview" window.

7 minutes ago, KFC1189 said:

Do take note that as there will be high stools and dining chairs at both sides of the island, your kids may accidentally knock at them when going to common bathroom in the service yard.

In addition, it will not be easy for you or your wife to open and close the kitchen window if it is of casement type since the kitchen sink will be blocking windows access. But you can use sliding windows or "Bestview" window.

yup, actually u're pretty observant.

i already fixed casement windows, its the best option as its a 2pc window, if i use sliding window then i cannot optimize the opening.

for the high stool part, the walking space is still alright for adults.. so for kids at the moment its still okay. as theres limited walking space facing the tv, they can only walk in between the tall unit and island, that space is still quite okay.

tiling begins.

doing herringbone for my balcony.

common toilet wall tiles.

concrete support for kitchen ss sink.

kitchen wall tiles.

Edited by hwaa

11 hours ago, Alpc said:

Ceiling fan looked nice, which model is it?

its fanco S7.. but this model is msia model...

Wah hwaa korkor, your floor tiles and balcony tiles..... Jin Swee!!

What tiles are these ar? Thanks.

Edited by Xavvy

3 hours ago, Xavvy said:

Wah hwaa korkor, your floor tiles and balcony tiles..... Jin Swee!!

What tiles are these ar? Thanks.

my balcony tiles is herringbone.. and my floor tiles is normal homogeneous tiles but in raw feel materials, looks abit like cement concrete feel.