Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hwaa

5rm resale scandi-industrial.

10 hours ago, hwaa said:

mbr wadrobe!

IMG20170311123046.jpg

Hey there!

Really like your Wardrobe sliding door design! I can see there are indentations to allow better grip, but made to be part of the design, very clever. Your laminate looks like Lamitak's Dario Ramblas? Haha I ask because looks very much like our laminate too :)

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
9 minutes ago, ilkl said:

Hey there!

Really like your Wardrobe sliding door design! I can see there are indentations to allow better grip, but made to be part of the design, very clever. Your laminate looks like Lamitak's Dario Ramblas? Haha I ask because looks very much like our laminate too :)

thanks! yup my laminate indeed is lamitak's dario ramblas. very nice and unique i feel.

thanks to my wife, she came out with the indentations to make it part of the design, and the ID's carpenter executed it really well.

cant see the pic u posted though.. perhaps can link again? 

Edited by hwaa

8 hours ago, hwaa said:

thanks! yup my laminate indeed is lamitak's dario ramblas. very nice and unique i feel.

thanks to my wife, she came out with the indentations to make it part of the design, and the ID's carpenter executed it really well.

cant see the pic u posted though.. perhaps can link again? 

Great job to Mrs Hwaa!

Oh that pic is just a smiley face! Haha I haven't uploaded photos of my wardrobe yet because still waiting for some rectifications first.

1 hour ago, ilkl said:

Great job to Mrs Hwaa!

Oh that pic is just a smiley face! Haha I haven't uploaded photos of my wardrobe yet because still waiting for some rectifications first.

great! once done can share! :D:D

1 hour ago, KFC1189 said:

Wow, I like your view. It really made me envious. Where is this place of yours?

its nothing to be envious of actually..

10 hours ago, ilkl said:

Hey there!

its a sliding door wardrobe right?looks very nice! this wardrobe enough for two of u?

Edited by fifteenmay

33 minutes ago, fifteenmay said:

its a sliding door wardrobe right?looks very nice! this wardrobe enough for two of u?

not enough, haha. yes its a sliding wardrobe. i like it alot, i tink the carpenter executed this really well.

thats why we incorporate another half height wardrobe casement style into our platform, mainly for folded clothes.

i did post the mbr fotos earlier..

Edited by hwaa

more pics of the wardobe.

theres a mirror inside also, mirror open up got some shelvings can be used to store some stuffs.

IMG20170322124846.jpg

IMG20170322124917.jpg

1 hour ago, hwaa said:

theres a mirror inside also, mirror open up got some shelvings can be used to store some stuffs.

IMG20170322124846.jpg

IMG20170322124917.jpg

nice! space saving too!

4 hours ago, hwaa said:

IMG20170322124846.jpg

IMG20170322124917.jpg

Great idea for the waardrobe!

Hey I was wondering about those niches you have beneath your windows. Any reason why you didn't build in cabinets to flush and to utilize as storage space? Your living room one especially...

53 minutes ago, ilkl said:

Great idea for the waardrobe!

Hey I was wondering about those niches you have beneath your windows. Any reason why you didn't build in cabinets to flush and to utilize as storage space? Your living room one especially...

oh. the living room one near to the main door actually i did do built in cabinet for shoes. living room only has one niche beneath the window.

the rest of the niches its all inside my bedrooms. i have 3 bedrooms and one studyroom. 

main reason why im not doing now is that my kids is still very young, i would want them to somehow have some ideas to decor their own bedrooms. but i have plans to perhaps mount shelvings to act like a bookshelf for them to put their books in the future.

for now im not doing anything since all is inside the bedrooms and currently they are still very young and not utilizing the bedrooms yet.

1 hour ago, hwaa said:

IMG20170321095000.jpg

this machine is a godsent! 

kompactplus edge diagonally joint up!

aiya!! why now then u post this? i cld have done this for my kompacplus!:~

• Like 1