Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
caffeineaddict

my lovely modern minimalist kitchen

Hi people,

Recently have approached Singapore carpentry and have my kitchen done up in november 2016 was too busy with work and was not able to share my kitchen while i was away.

I think its simple and nice to share my kitchen for anyone looking for same theme. I would recommend contacting them let them do the planning for you if you are as busy as me, They get what you want done right and provide best advise on site meeting. 

Here is my kitchen , do you think its nice ? 

my lovely kitchen.jpg

Edited by caffeineaddict

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi caffeineaddict,

I kinda love the simplicity of the kitchen, I just got my keys few months back at Jalan tenteram and im still unsure of what kind of style should I do for my home.

Is it possible to share more images of your home and website or contact info? 

Hi ben,

sure sure would glad to show you the rest of my house its abit messy but still feels good... so hard to maintain cleanliness for minimalist design but i think their website is carpentry.sg

you can see check the cost yourself in their website pretty helpful to calculate cost for your home i can email you the photos if you provide it in your reply :)

Hi, just to check, what sort of house is it? alot of natural lighting, makes it look very energetic. I also happened to engage kelvin from singapore carpentry.  As its a resale HDB we did open concept to free up the floor plan and use a light colour scheme to contrast with the strong flooring. quite happy with the layout and the feel of the place so far.

2.jpeg

What is the tabletop made of? I'm looking for the optimal solution because I want to find something of high quality, durable, but not too expensive. Many people recommend quartz worktops essex to me. I read at the Total Tops website that quartz is a hard-wearing, non-porous material that would be really good for everyday use in the kitchen.

Looks amazing, honestly. I don't often see photos of kitchens that I really like. Often it's something tacky. Many people have absolutely no taste.