Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
d3n

Electrician recommendation

Hi all,

My ID's electrician just quoted me as below... but I would like to find 1-2 more electrician to compare quote. Do you have any to recommend me?

cost.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you are keen in any Electrical Works, you may want to engage my contractor. He's local Registered Licence Electrical Contractor and provides very good service and reasonable quote. What I like about him is he gives good advice and whether what you want is feasible or not and not pushy. Pm me for his contact details. 

On 13/04/2017 at 1:55 PM, HomtechEngineering said:

Hello All,

We provide safe and affordable electrical work.

Some of our charges are listed below:

1. Install of downlight - $10 
  2. Install of ceiling fan (standard installation) - $50
  3. Install of ceiling light - $10

You may contact us at homtech.engineering@gmail.com for non-obligatory quotation.

Thanks.

IMG-20170328-WA0052.jpg

IMG-20170328-WA0053.jpg

IMG-20170328-WA0054.jpg

Hi, could u pls PM me the quote for re-wiring/relocation works and instalation of downlights and ceiling lights.

pls Pm me ur hp number, thanks!

Lately, I've noticed the lack of electricians and engineers on the market. Maybe people think that this job involves too many risks, and they go for something much more effortless. Luckily, I know one of the best engineers companies in the country, and every time I need help, their professional team is in place. https://www.sandfieldengineering.com/automation-products/bowl-feeders/ offers engineering services such as preparation of technical applications as well as evaluation of products and services. I highly recommend them.

On 4/3/2017 at 11:09 AM, d3n said:

Hi all,

My ID's electrician just quoted me as below... but I would like to find 1-2 more electrician to compare quote. Do you have any to recommend me?

cost.png

I think it is the standard rate, we also follow the same