Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jenjen2017

Contractor for 4-room resale

Hi, any reliable contractors that you have engaged before to recommend? I am looking to do some simple renovation and repair works for my 4-room resale.

What are the procedures nowadays? When you 1st contact them, do you arrange for a time to meet the contractor at the house and discuss what you want to do or do they simply ask you to email them the floor plan and state in the email what you want them to do?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi jen jen, yes, meeting them tends to be better as they will explain to u on the spot what are the unforeseen problems.

sending emails, u can cast ur net wider, as in ask more contractor for quotes, but most of them will have hidden problems or costing in between. I have pm u some contacts maybe u can ask them ..

I think if you are very sure about the specific items you want to do for your Reno you can list it down and email to multiple contractors to compare quote. When you find a couple of options that meet your budget then meet up with them to discuss the details? Prices may fluctuate upon discussion coz sometimes we may overlook certain details.  The contractor I had hired previously was pretty good and reliable and I think his price was quite competitive. Can pm me if you want his contacts.