Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 7/1/2017 at 6:28 PM, spooky said:

Went down today to check out the paint job! Really happy with how the colours turned out :D so light, so neutral, I like!

I chose to paint a 'feature' wall in each room instead of the entire room. All other walls were painted white.

Living room is a light grey

axQIzAY.jpg

MBR is a light blue-grey

FJNMAgp.jpg

Common bedroom is a light brown/taupe

OlFKoBf.jpg

Service yard painted a grey-purple. I wasn't expecting a slight purple tinge to be honest, but it's still bright enough so I'm ok with it :)

xUuRlox.jpg

Views from the walkway

qljraln.jpg

vcjEy9a.jpg

Hello! Enjoyed reading your posts a lot! I'm in the midst of choosing Dulux paints for our BTO home. Appreciate if you can share which paint codes you had used for your dining room. And is the paint you used for your MBR called denim drift? How about the white paint you used for the rest of your house? There are so many shades of white >_<

Hope to hear from you! Thank you in advance!

On 7/26/2017 at 10:57 PM, spooky said:

Kitchen with track lights. Track lights can be switched between warmer and cooler lights. Quartz top isn't installed yet

99vL5ak.jpg

MBR track lights and ceiling lamp. Ceiling lamp is the Xiaomi yeelight, love how it looks

TJm8mui.jpg

Can you provide the link to the track lights and also the yeelight that you bought. Thanks 

I like the wood color you have chosen for your kitchen cabinets. Can I know what is the Color and brand of laminate used? I am having a headache choosing the wood colors.....

Hi spooky. Realise that the size is similar to my new flat espically the kitchen. Appreciate if you can share your contacts, ID & quotation as im planning my bto flat too. Pls also comment if the carpentary works are still ok. As im a new user here not sure if can receive ur pm. Thank u for ur help. 

Hi Spooky,

Pls provide the track light details, is good tat can turn with warm and cold light. 

Pls pm me eemhua@gmail.com

thank you