Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

10 hours ago, KFC1189 said:

Hi Clarence,

Did you buy your Xiaomi Robot recently? Because my Xiaomi robot is the second generation one that comes with a water tank and mopping function. This 2-in-1 vacuum and mopping robot has very good performance.

yes, i bought recently. i didnt want the roborock model (gen2 which has mopping) because i prefer to mop it myself. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
5 hours ago, Clarence Lye said:

yes, i bought recently. i didnt want the roborock model (gen2 which has mopping) because i prefer to mop it myself. 

If you don't want to use the mopping function, just remove the water tank. Usually, I shall just do floor vacuuming first without mopping. After that, I attach the water tank and the robot will vacuum and mop the floor.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:20 PM, KFC1189 said:

If you don't want to use the mopping function, just remove the water tank. Usually, I shall just do floor vacuuming first without mopping. After that, I attach the water tank and the robot will vacuum and mop the floor.

oh.. cos i see the price also alot more. so didnt wanted to. lol.
but power wise i read it's more or less the same, slight more powerful.

i usually schedule my cleaning when i'm not at home.

i know this is from 2017 but i saw you posted schneider switch. i want to ask how did you install without the mounting box? i haven't receive my keys but im planning the power socket and i realise i may need to buy mounting boxes and its so protruding. did you have a fake wall or something?