Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joshua94

Great Experience with Singapore Carpentry

I am here to share my renovation experience with Singapore Carpentry. Working with them throughout the process was very pleasing as we achieved what we initiated and also cost efficient! We got a referral from on from our acquaintance with designer named, Ernest Tan, who was the one that gave us the guidance and knowledge of the renovation process. Their carpentry price is reasonable and also transparent in a sense that you can actually calculate the amount for your carpentry works on their website, www.carpentry.sg. They are initiative in bringing up ideas on how to propose a design yet with a lower price. Also the process of the renovation was swift and accurate. The whole renovation for my 3 rooms Condo only took slightly less than 2 months to complete, including the design phase to the handover, which we were very please with the end result from their work. To make things even easier for us, they also have contacts for other works like electrical, partition, plumbing, air-conditioner, etc. They provide the whole package of the renovation from the start to the end. For people who do not know anything about renovation like us, the manage your project without any extra charges and you can carry on your daily life as usual without worrying about the work. If anyone that is interested in engaging them can direct contact with my designer, Ernest Tan at 8100 4193. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request