Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
albertsie

Recemmended Electrician

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you are keen in any Electrical Works, you may want to engage my contractor. He's local Registered Licence Electrical Contractor and provides very good service and reasonable quote. What I like about him is he gives good advice and whether what you want is feasible or not and not pushy. Pm me for his contact details. 

On 5/19/2017 at 11:50 AM, Dreamerz28 said:

If you are keen in any Electrical Works, you may want to engage my contractor. He's local Registered Licence Electrical Contractor and provides very good service and reasonable quote. What I like about him is he gives good advice and whether what you want is feasible or not and not pushy. Pm me for his contact details. 

hi could you pm meh your electrician at makaiosiow@gmail.com. thank

On 5/19/2017 at 11:50 AM, Dreamerz28 said:

Hi, could you PM me your electrician details too? Thank you. My e-mail is geejay.jie@gmail.com. 

On 19/05/2017 at 11:50 AM, Dreamerz28 said:

Please Pm me his contact,thanks!