Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin Yap

Jianjian & Nana

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

have fun! very tiring one so hope u r asleep by now. :) photoshoot already butterflies, if its ad u hyperventilate le. :bleah:

Finally, the photoshoot is over. What a tiring day.

I even end up having neckache after all those posing.

Overall, its really a pleasant experience.

We finally decided to purchase our lightings from DK lightings and total damage shot up to $1250. Sorry no photos cos was busy bargaining and asking for discount till i forget to take any photos.

Will try to take some pics next time as I need to go down again for some changes.

Bought this today at robinsons. got 20% off so cant resist not buying it. Wife keeps complaining that I am so kiasu. so fast buying plates n bowls but I really like them so I dun care. Got vch mah nvm lah was my excuse. Haha.

CIMG1545.jpg

Went today n realised painting and laminate flooring done!

Living room (Platinum n Galaxy)

CIMG1568-1.jpg

MBR (Flirtation n Captivation)

CIMG1562.jpg

Study room (Glory n White)

CIMG1554.jpg

Guest room (Black n White)

CIMG1557.jpg

Bought this as well as our living room clock.

DSC00312.jpg

I like the false ceiling design and also the colours you had chosen! Very modern and bold.

My ID quite conservative on this, so his colours are like beige, light blue, peach, etc - kept dissuading me until I gave up and listen to him. Think my flat overall will look like modern classic, instead of contemporary...

Now looking at yours, abit regret that never insist on what I wanted...haiz...

BTW you meeting us on Sat??

Yeah, I love these colors n the names too. It took me very long before I can decide on what colors to choose. My wife was actually quite uncertain when I chose these colors as she prefer natural/earth colors.

Lucky it came out acceptable to her.

ID advise are good when u dunno what u want. But if u know what u want, stick to your own opinions and get your ID to listen to you instead. Lucky my ID can still tolerate me cos I keep changing this n that.

Im working shift this sat n only off on sunday. Trying to swop off with my colleague so that I can off sat n work on sunday instead then probably i can meet up with u peeps. Will know the outcome tml. Sms u on whether I can make it dude!

Yeah, I love these colors n the names too. It took me very long before I can decide on what colors to choose. My wife was actually quite uncertain when I chose these colors as she prefer natural/earth colors.

Lucky it came out acceptable to her.

ID advise are good when u dunno what u want. But if u know what u want, stick to your own opinions and get your ID to listen to you instead. Lucky my ID can still tolerate me cos I keep changing this n that.

Yeah, that's what my ID is like lor, natural/earthy colours, to me its so boring lorr. Imagine now I got a brown wall for my dining area, but my table, chairs and hanging lights are all black - think I going to paste wallpaper over it...

Im working shift this sat n only off on sunday. Trying to swop off with my colleague so that I can off sat n work on sunday instead then probably i can meet up with u peeps. Will know the outcome tml. Sms u on whether I can make it dude!

Wow, so touched!! ;) Hey if you need your Sun off for wifey, then go ahead leh. You know the worst person to offend in this world is your wife...hehehe...

But looking forward to meet, really - I known you as the first forummer in Tanglin Halt, but never get to meet... :dancingqueen:

Just realised that I have not been updating my blog for such a long time that I almost couldnt find my thread. Well some pics of my lightings to keep the ball rolling.

Living room light with changing colors led

P1010012.jpg

Dining hanging light with changing colors led

P1010014.jpg

Study room light with halogen lights @ 4 corners

P1010013.jpg

Guest room light with halogen lights @ 4 corners

P1010011.jpg

Edited by predaking

wah, your unit comes with so many things built in!:) the door is so much nicer than the redhil one. and got all the toilet accessories fixed up ....so envy.....

Kitchen light

P1010009.jpg

Toilet/HHS lights

P1010010.jpg

And some pics of my carpentary so far

DBS style kitchen (still missing black glass backing for the whole stretch)

P1010007.jpg

Study room display (for my TRANSFORMERS!!)

P1010006.jpg

MBR wardrobe

P1010004.jpg

MBR toilet feature wall (still missing LCD TV)

P1010015.jpg

MBR toilet feature wall (slide-open)

P1010016.jpg

MBR toilet vanity

P1010021.jpg

Heart shaped sink (must buy instructed by wife)

P1010020.jpg

Edited by predaking

Hi all, i had engaged Aven from G Plan. These are what i going to do for my new 85m2, 4 room flat in tanglin halt. Is the price reasonable?

This is the detailed contract:

1 Flooring Finishes

1.1 Granite Black tiles at foyer area with skirting $690

1.2 Granite floor tiles 60x60cm for living/dinning hall with skirting $2030

1.3 Granite floor tiles 60x60cm for 3 bedrooms with skirting $3580

1.4 Homogeneous floor tiles 30x30cm matt textured for storeroom $320

1.5 Raised cement base with tiled skirting for kitchen cabinet $380

1.6 Raised cement base with tiled surface for fridge base and washing machine base $220

2 Wall finishes and ceiling works

2.1 Painting for whole house/ceiling and water pipes with ICI emulsion paint $1150

2.2 False ceiling for living/dining hall $770

3 Plumbing works

3.1 Installation of instant water heater and connection of inlet/outlet single pipe for bathroom $90

3.2 Installation of kitchen sink and tap and connection of inlet/outlet single pipe $140

4 Door

4.1 Aluminium bi-fold door for kitchen $200

5 Living hall

5.1 Tv console with laminate finish and ABS profile doors 1700mm $600

5.2 Feature wall for Tv with laminate finish 1700mm x 1200mm $560

6 Kitchen area

6.1 Kitchen cabinets top and bottom cabinet section with laminate finish & ABS profile doors 16 feet $1600

Utensil tray for fork and spoon

Aluminium dish drying rack

Selected designer handles

6.2 Solid surface work top (8ft) $520

6.3 Concrete support with hollow blocks and selected tiles finish for sink and stove (8ft) $1120

6.4 5 swing door for concrete support with laminate finish & ABS profile doors $430

7 Master Bedroom

7.1 Feature wall for bedhead with gypsium board finish 10ft length x full height $510

7.2 Build-in-full ht wardrobe with sliding/swing doors in laminate finish & ABS profile doors (10ft) $2100

8 Misc

8.1 Supply & lay protection sheet FOC

8.2 Clean up whole unit with chemical FOC

Total cost: $17,030

Discount: $530

Final cost: $16,500

Hi PER

What type of granite tiles you are using?

I mean the code and how much is per ft??

What is the colour look like?

If possible, can let us see the picture here.

Thanks and regards.

HAPPY

Hi predaking, :notti:

We like to know where did you get this clock and for how much? It looks really nice and trendy. :)

DSC00312.jpg

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

:)

fwah.......really love ur ultra modern kitchen and ur selection of lighting... :notti::notti: