Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

Home For Us.. :yamseng:

Kitchen ( taken from dining room)

kitchen2tz2.jpg

kitchen4iz4.jpg

kitchen3yx2.jpg

kitchen5gb3.jpg

My kitchen vanity top....$20 basin..but can trap water :dancingqueen: ( stupid me....tot it was a good buy...imagine my tap is more X than the basin!)

kitchenvanitytopjm7.jpg

My boxup area of the ugly pipes! Can store bamboo poles in the future! zz

kitchen10fx5.jpg

MBR aircon

mbr1iv3.jpg

My boxup area of the ugly pipes! Can store bamboo poles in the future! :(

kitchen10fx5.jpg

MBR aircon

mbr1iv3.jpg

MBR toilet( take from the room)

mbrtoilet4rh9.jpg

MBR shower area

mbrtoilet2no2.jpg

mbrtoilet3sr5.jpg

MBR vanity top

mbrtoilet1zg1.jpg

MBR wardobe

mbrwardobe3bx8.jpg

mbrwardobe2vz7.jpg

mbrwardobe1kf1.jpg

mbrwardobe4cc0.jpg

Study+ GuestRoom

studyrm1zr7.jpg

studyrm2db6.jpg

studyrm3vi1.jpg

Balcony

balcony1qu0.th.jpg

:yamseng: duno why choose this colour...argh... :bleah: ( a bit blue blue)

balcony2ez9.th.jpg

Kitchen Vanity Top Tap

tap1vm6.jpg

Kitchen Sink Tap

tap2st8.jpg

Common Bathroom 2 way Tap

tap3ox2.jpg

My door stopper and handles! :D

door1kd1.th.jpg

door2gz8.th.jpg

My bf say i am "crazy", install so many switches in the house, resulting :deal: ...please comment ok??

In Kitchen

switch1wd4.th.jpg

switch2ne7.th.jpg

switch16in8.th.jpg

switch17oe4.th.jpg

MBR switches

switch3xc9.th.jpg

switch4mn4.th.jpg

switch5ov6.th.jpg

Study+Guest room

switch8wz6.th.jpg

switch7hz8.th.jpg

MJ+MM+LFC room

switch10oc6.th.jpg

switch9yl2.th.jpg

Storeroom

switch8wz6.th.jpg

Balcony

switch11gj0.th.jpg

Living room

switch12qw0.th.jpg

switch13my2.th.jpg

switch14ij1.th.jpg

Dining room

4 got to take! :unsure:

My new MCB :paint:

switch15sd4.th.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Bubblepearl, see that your reno is going along well!! Really love your MBR wall tiles.. so unique.. And your idea for the box up pipe where u can keep bamboo poles is great!! :yamseng:

Hi Bubblepearl, see that your reno is going along well!! Really love your MBR wall tiles.. so unique.. And your idea for the box up pipe where u can keep bamboo poles is great!! :dancingqueen:

Wah....white_affair, u are fast! hmm..the MBR wall tiles is still not my fav..chosen by my ID..i tot it look like "leopard" spot.. zz

Oh...the box up pipe is not my idea...it happen to turn out like that... :yamseng:

i still cant see some of the pics but those i can see, yr place looks great!! i love the white kitchen. kitchen floor oblong tiles and unique toilet tiles..

but how come yr basin so cheap, only $20?? my is also squarish similar to yrs but semi-recessed and cost me abt $200..

have the housewarming before AD lor, if not new house not new le.. that's what my gf did la.. hehe..

i still cant see some of the pics but those i can see, yr place looks great!! i love the white kitchen. kitchen floor oblong tiles and unique toilet tiles..

but how come yr basin so cheap, only $20?? my is also squarish similar to yrs but semi-recessed and cost me abt $200..

have the housewarming before AD lor, if not new house not new le.. that's what my gf did la.. hehe..

Oh...i got my basin at Genova sale..haha...but i nvr check when i bought...so end up it trapped water..i also dunno... :dancingqueen:

How come still cannot see?? Hmm..can anyone help me? :yamseng:

Wah....white_affair, u are fast! hmm..the MBR wall tiles is still not my fav..chosen by my ID..i tot it look like "leopard" spot.. zz

Oh...the box up pipe is not my idea...it happen to turn out like that... :yamseng:

Heehee..yar lor :( happen to be online mah.. Cos just got my appointment letter today so I came back to update!! Now I have a chance to share my reno process too... Will start my own reno blog too!! :dancingqueen:

Hi white_affair...haha...must be pretty excited leh...tonite if i am not tired, i will post up my pre-reno pix...i also gotten my flat from HDB repurchased scheme....:P

hmm..got an idiotic call from my ID...he say my MBR light switch is spoil...then i say:" orh...spoil ah"....he is expecting me to go and exchange another one..i was like..wah kaoz ur guys cannot change one for me. I straight ahead tell him, u go and call my bf and tell him and see what he is gog to tell u! So angry w him...want to bother me even a switch!

hmm..got an idiotic call from my ID...he say my MBR light switch is spoil...then i say:" orh...spoil ah"....he is expecting me to go and exchange another one..i was like..wah kaoz ur guys cannot change one for me. I straight ahead tell him, u go and call my bf and tell him and see what he is gog to tell u! So angry w him...want to bother me even a switch!

how come spoil? switch on but no light? shouldnt he be the one calling his electrician to come down to fix it? or is it the switch itself spoil? was he the one whom bought it? if he buy one, he should change ma coz how u know where to bring it to change? :)

yr basin trap water in what way? as in the water don't all flow into the drain? i havent mount mine lei, but how to test before mounting? i mean must mount then know ma, by then already drill holes in the basin cannot return and ask for refund liao..

Edited by LinDa

hey..care to share your photos again ?? I can only see half the kitchen..

ps: is there another thread on Mr K ?? :lol:

Looking at the switches pics, see that your wiring are not hidden inside the wall but your light switches seems to be flush with the wall. Am i right? How do u do it?

Thanks

she busy prepare her ad ba.. :jawdrop: bubble got more pics on your sofa, bed etc.. hee wan me pop ny to tak pic n help u post :P

hee me now everyday go up to see my reno.. tired har..

Summer thks! Yup...getting more busy...just finish my PS...starting my guest list now...

hongss: which one u referring to? u refer to the one whereby there is switches below the cabinet? u can email me at darrenjojo@gmail.com...cos i am not checking this website often. cheers!