Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wayne

Cost Of Parquet Flooring

Hi Chun88 thanks for the contact. Just completed our Stairs and Flooring with CALVARY CARPENTRY PTE LTD. I'm certainly satisfied with their quality materials (70mmx12mm) Indonesia Teak. They have excellent after sales too.

166k1x.jpg

dgp6gx.jpg

you can reach them at 6684 4012

calvarycarpentry.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, RCYS,

Is that an advertisement or an honest opinion? if an opinion, please send me your telephone contact I will call you to ask some questions. If it is an advertisemnet then from a credibility angle it is next to zero being that.

Thanks.

The parquet guy came see my hse for site survey(for quotation), say i need to get cement first. My floor is 5cm off the kitchen (tiled). He dun suggest going to HDB for free screed though, he said he went to many clients' hses floor screed-ed by HDB the quality lousy, the water runs to the side (not even) and hollow floor. He himself dun do cement for floor, only installation of parquet.

My contractor quoted $900 which many of my frens say is **** exp. Anybody got kangtao on good quality cement screed-er (if there is such a word). .

Reviving this thread. Hoping to see home owners sharing their experiences with Parquet flooring. Im learning about it myself too