Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Sometimes, i feel skeptical about "Recommended contractors" on this forum. Need to be really cautious about these self-advertising.

Some of these contractors even go to the extend to create fake account to give themselves "good" reviews. it is not hard to identity these fake members who only post once on this forum and then suddenly went missing for good. I feel that these companies are so pathetic and miserable, they should just spend some good money to do proper marketing instead…

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha.. i second that, not saying all, some are really real but also came across some was quoted "good and cheap" but after getting quotation, the price is like 50-60% higher than ID. 

I think we need to do our due diligence, don't only ask for one quotation from one contractor / ID, take as much as you can and compare all.  

• Like 1

Must do the homework first is should say. Do check their previous projects that they have done and ask for reviews from home owners.

Usually recommendations from friends or family is the best.

• Like 1

I would recommend reading the Reno t-blog for more genuine reviews. At least, the writing plus the photos are more substantial to make a better assessment. 

Yes, and do check their previous jobs to see the kind of workmanship and service they provide.

• Like 1

Agree! i recommended my ID to one of the member here, then my ID contacted him. MY ID found out that he is actually one of the competitor-.-

beware!! do more research on fb page, reviews & best is recommendation by your friends or families.

• Like 1