Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

i shd haf gone for a contractor or unimax creative which was our initial choice.. or even wait for more quotes... can't possibly :dancingqueen: my hubby though he was the one who decided on the ID. the way my ID tok was really good lor.. my hubby tot with his more than 10yrs experience, the reno shd be good.

aiya dont look back...good enough that everything has already done up....better than those done half way and run away....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear Bluberi,

Dont feel so disheart after ur reno, sure got something worth right I hear orangecube hv gd reputation cos odielim's hse also nicely done up by them. :dancingqueen:

Btw I can't find ur t-blog leh, maybe u can post some pics here or at Devil kopitiam for us to see. :dancingqueen:

i koe ***** is good... was full of confidence after i saw Odie's review but i guess it depends on who is ur ID...

here's the link to my blog

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=220&

aiya dont look back...good enough that everything has already done up....better than those done half way and run away....

i shall be contented with the look of my house. :sport-smiley-004:

Haha did the designing myself. Took some time to discuss with my wife what our needs and wants are..both at the present and the future.... then with that came space planning, then decide on the overall look or theme... then used Google Sketchup to help visualise how the space would flow and look. Had to revise and adapt along the way due to budget and contractor's skill level, but at least the space planning is retained.

Anyway, had a bad time with the contractor. Wouldn't recommend to anyone loh... Headache

I guess we can never be satisfied with our reno... Constrained by time, energy, money. And one thing's for sure, you can't wow everyone... so as long as I feel happy to be home, I think it's a reno well done bah...

hehe ya lor.

singhao who is ur ID?

next time we drop by again to the apartment, i come gate crash ur place :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::sport-smiley-004:

Haha did the designing myself. Took some time to discuss with my wife what our needs and wants are..both at the present and the future.... then with that came space planning, then decide on the overall look or theme... then used Google Sketchup to help visualise how the space would flow and look. Had to revise and adapt along the way due to budget and contractor's skill level, but at least the space planning is retained.

Anyway, had a bad time with the contractor. Wouldn't recommend to anyone loh... Headache

I guess we can never be satisfied with our reno... Constrained by time, energy, money. And one thing's for sure, you can't wow everyone... so as long as I feel happy to be home, I think it's a reno well done bah...

yes, totally agree!! there's nothing can pls everybody.. s long s everyone living in it feels comfortable n pleasent.. good enuff..

but m really envy singhao couple.. so loving.. practically really "building up" their lovenest together...

i hv to do or think.. all on my own.. i ask for opinions.. they said.. "chin chye la.. up to u loh.. anyway u hv better taste in design.. u know more than us.. u decide loh.. " i was like.. :dancingqueen:

i koe ***** is good... was full of confidence after i saw Odie's review but i guess it depends on who is ur ID...

here's the link to my blog

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=220&

i shall be contented with the look of my house. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Bluberi,

Ur hse look nice leh. :dancingqueen: I think maybe ur expectation too high lah. :dancingqueen:

Actually can see ur hse had done quite a fair bit, somemore u had one of the study rm hacked away and put out glass right.

Does ur package include electricial point and plumbing?

Hi Bluberi,

Ur hse look nice leh. :sport-smiley-004: I think maybe ur expectation too high lah. :dancingqueen:

Actually can see ur hse had done quite a fair bit, somemore u had one of the study rm hacked away and put out glass right.

Does ur package include electricial point and plumbing?

hmm, it's oni so so... maybe it's me la.. expected it to be better. :dancingqueen:

yup, hacked away the study room wall n had glass installed.. tink we paid $3k for it (incl. hacking n labour). initially was oni to haf glass sliding doors.

electrical n plumbing was additional... package has oni basic things.

Edited by bluberi

Hi Blueberi :sport-smiley-004:

Don't be sad lah....or sweat the small stuff. :dancingqueen:

I'm sure with a beautiful personality like yours, you can sprinkle it in your home with your hubby together. After all, the reno is done already, so now's the time to focus on other parts of home decor: injecting you & your hubby personalities for your home. :dancingqueen:

True, true...very true :yamseng:

hmm i find bluberi's home very nicely done up leh

that's why initially i asked who her ID is

love the space planning and use of colours

but guess the after-sales service is lacking

hmm i find bluberi's home very nicely done up leh

that's why initially i asked who her ID is

love the space planning and use of colours

but guess the after-sales service is lacking

i find bluberi home oso veri nice... compare to mine... everything from chossing of tiles, laminates, wardrobe & kitchen cabinet design & layout to colour of paints all choose & design by mi...

veri tiring... anyway there's a personal touch to it... coz its design & plan by mi... tat's why i called "Jaren" concept... Haha

i shall be contented with the look of my house. !!

better than my house hor - my house can only see from far far away(pictures) cos all my walls KNS neber do any plastering - many uneven surfaces....plus sandy surface :D

frankly speaking, in terms of aesthetics / dollar spent, yours is the one of the nicest, if not the nicest out there seriously.

!! really can see the effort you put into, 2 THUMBS UP :D

:yamseng:

better than my house hor - my house can only see from far far away(pictures) cos all my walls KNS neber do any plastering - many uneven surfaces....plus sandy surface !!

confused004.gif Oh, how come?

frankly speaking, in terms of aesthetics / dollar spent, yours is the one of the nicest, if not the nicest out there seriously.

!! really can see the effort you put into, 2 THUMBS UP :D

:notti:

Yes, I agree with compassvale :notti::yamseng: singhao's nest very swee!

And it's very interesting to see that within this cluster alone, even though the layouts are the same albeit mirror image of each other, there are variety of styles, personalities and own uniqueness. :notti:

Powerderful :yamseng:

Sunday will be coming over in the late afternoon to Dong Tu ... if you are in, we will come and say Hi :D

shoo me off, if i am disturbing your privacy and quality time. !!

ESSENTIAL™ Wall Dimmers are a completely new and aesthetic way to adjust the lights in your home. Instead of reaching for a traditional cold, plastic dimmer switch, imagine adjusting your lights with just a touch of soft, inviting fabric. A simple tap of the tufted textile sensor turns on, off or dims the lights. Our fabric dimmers transform a purely mechanical task into an intriguing sensual experience and add a beautiful touch of contemporary design to an otherwise plain wall.

essential_satsuma.jpg

Each dimmer is handcrafted in Seattle, WA from Designtex wool felt, conductive yarns, neoprene, and acrylic. Electronic fibers are embedded directly into the material, so there are no hidden buttons or switches in the fabric. All you feel is the allure of a soft, fuzzy surface. Available in 14 captivating colors, ESSENTIAL™ Wall Dimmers are modern, minimalist, and luxurious. Our dimmers put the finishing touch on any interior.

Easy-to-install, the ESSENTIAL™ Wall Dimmer is antimicrobial, stain resistant and UL listed. All IFM's high quality, exclusive electronic textile products are rigorously tested for safety and durability.

this is going to be real sweet :sport-smiley-003: