Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

This lamp gives you a relaxing time with wavering light and peaceful sound, featuring voice of dolphins, sound of bubbles, sound of waves and cry of seagulls as if you were on the island.... You can enjoy fantastic blue and green LED lights projected on the ceiling as well. It can be also used as an audio speaker. This product includes a timer function for 30 minutes and works with four C batteries (not included).

heal.jpg

Anyone to source in Japan and buy in bulk? PRE-ORDER! :sport-smiley-003:

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/umine/index.html <---- See the Intro!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm i find bluberi's home very nicely done up leh

that's why initially i asked who her ID is

love the space planning and use of colours

but guess the after-sales service is lacking

applefreak, u n jaren really 'kan de qi' my house. :jawdrop:

but the afters-sales service really sucks la... nt referring to the company but my ID. u koe my MBR wardrobe sliding door, even if i close it gently, it'll still slide abit open (abt 0.5cm) on the right side..

better than my house hor - my house can only see from far far away(pictures) cos all my walls KNS neber do any plastering - many uneven surfaces....plus sandy surface :notti:

mace,

i also nv plaster all my walls... so fm far see still ok, when near is also KNS... my hubby has been complaining dat he regretted nt spending the $$ (abt $2k) to plaster the wall. i nt so particular abt the KNS uneven walls coz i tink the $$ can be spend on better things...

frankly speaking, in terms of aesthetics / dollar spent, yours is the one of the nicest, if not the nicest out there seriously.

:sport-smiley-003: really can see the effort you put into, 2 THUMBS UP !!

:good:

sigh, i spent abt the same as singhao.. but his place is so much nicer!! he's really gd at designing

This lamp gives you a relaxing time with wavering light and peaceful sound, featuring voice of dolphins, sound of bubbles, sound of waves and cry of seagulls as if you were on the island.... You can enjoy fantastic blue and green LED lights projected on the ceiling as well. It can be also used as an audio speaker. This product includes a timer function for 30 minutes and works with four C batteries (not included).

heal.jpg

Anyone to source in Japan and buy in bulk? PRE-ORDER! !!

tis cost 8400 yen? covert to SGD is 100++? seem like nt bad leh

heal.jpg

Anyone to source in Japan and buy in bulk? PRE-ORDER! :sport-smiley-003:

110v leh...

110v leh...

NOPE, Battery Operated. 4x C Size Regular/Alkaline will do !!

:sport-smiley-003:

Edited by deathcoth

Hey bluberi... no point comparing apples to oranges! The themes of our homes are totally different! Your house is nice you know! Simply add some personal touches like photos and ornaments and it'll be even more warm and cosy I'm sure. Looking forward to more pics of your place!

Anyway yeah.. plastering is so expensive! Have to strike it off our wish list. Quite sad we had to drop it. I guess we all want our homes to have 'condo-style-finishing'???

Haha deathcoth, yah sure i'll pop over with my wife to say hi if we see you on sunday.

NOPE, Battery Operated. 4x C Size Regular/Alkaline will do !!

:sport-smiley-003:

u r buying ar?? use vPost japan lor

Hey bluberi... no point comparing apples to oranges! The themes of our homes are totally different! Your house is nice you know! Simply add some personal touches like photos and ornaments and it'll be even more warm and cosy I'm sure. Looking forward to more pics of your place!

Anyway yeah.. plastering is so expensive! Have to strike it off our wish list. Quite sad we had to drop it. I guess we all want our homes to have 'condo-style-finishing'???

Haha deathcoth, yah sure i'll pop over with my wife to say hi if we see you on sunday.

yeah, can't compare apples to oranges.. but comparing the amt spent, mine dun seem to justify according to my standard.

u r buying ar?? use vPost japan lor

yeah, can't compare apples to oranges.. but comparing the amt spent, mine dun seem to justify according to my standard.

but hor, the amount of time and efforts he spent is significant leh

you didn't even have to lift a finger :furious:

all the brain juice come from the ID, you just need to nod or shake nia, dui bu dui?

heal.jpg

Anyone to source in Japan and buy in bulk? PRE-ORDER! :notti:

so how anybody interested?

we can share shipping leh :notti:

$100+ for a light like that not very expensive, can be the conversation piece of the home

saw a hanging egg chair which is really nice in the her world jul issue

but i know i cannot afford it without knowing the price

just can drool over it nia :sport-smiley-004:

singhao, can check with you how much is Miss K?

my sis is interested leh, but dun know when they will have sale :notti:

all the brain juice come from the ID, you just need to nod or shake nia, dui bu dui?

$100+ for a light like that not very expensive, can be the conversation piece of the home

Gd morning applefreak :)

Why don't u buy the lamp first? Then we can all go to your house and try it out together. How? :notti: hee hee hee

Edited by gendon

hmm, did spend time tinking of wat i wan.. but ID doesn't seem to like us interfere in his design. the designs he gave were sort of like abit of tis n there of wat their showroom haf... but hor, my hubby nv do anything one lor.. fm wedding to house, i was the one doing 95% of the things... super stress.

how many ppl buying the light.. i like it but dunno where to put nia

Why don't u buy the lamp first? Then we can all go to your house and try it out together. How? :notti: hee hee hee

haha.. ya lor.. applefreak u buy first la

This is prolly one of the things that we should have done better too. We only plastered one wall, coz it was an eye sore. Now that we settled in, we kinda regret not asking contractor to plaster more walls. HDB walls really tsk tsk....

Guess the striking point of Singhao's house is that there is really so much effort put into the entire place. All the pictures and careful furnishings, they scream "effort". Sidetrack, I think Singhao's photography skills are not too bad. He managed to decently capture our humble landscape!

Yeah... spent alot of time, effort and had my fair share of headaches to save on the ID fees. I'm quite anal about having my house look a certain way so it's not easy anyway to find an ID who has similar tastes.

Hanging egg chair? The retro looking white and red designer piece? Yeah that's gonna cost both arms and both legs i'm sure hahaha...

I bought Miss K from Space Furniture for $310. That's a promo price and i believe it's still on. Usual price is $435. Can also buy 2 at $580 but i rather use the money on other pieces that i like. There are other colours available... the black is gorgeous... but that's too decadent or over the top for our bedroom i reckon...

It's pretty ex for a lamp but i'm a sucker for good design... And it's one of the few items at Space that we can afford right now hahaha!

you didn't even have to lift a finger :notti:

just can drool over it nia :notti:

my sis is interested leh, but dun know when they will have sale :furious:

Compassvale.. thanks for your comments! :P Yeah I dabble in photography when i have the time. Almost all the pictures in the house were shot by us. My friends say we are 'zhi lian'.. or 'in love with ourselves'. Got photo frames in every room, including the toilets. :) yeah.. i think we might have overdid it.... oppps!:sport-smiley-004:

Yeah... spent alot of time, effort and had my fair share of headaches to save on the ID fees. I'm quite anal about having my house look a certain way so it's not easy anyway to find an ID who has similar tastes.

Compassvale.. thanks for your comments! :P Yeah I dabble in photography when i have the time. Almost all the pictures in the house were shot by us. My friends say we are 'zhi lian'.. or 'in love with ourselves'. Got photo frames in every room, including the toilets. :D yeah.. i think we might have overdid it.... oppps!:yamseng:

I download Sktechup last night and try my hands on it...

Have to admit, it is easy enough to do but to finish like yours really takes alot of effort!:)!

Why don't u buy the lamp first? Then we can all go to your house and try it out together. How? :D hee hee hee

hehehe, i was thinking if deathcoth will buy first :P

This is prolly one of the things that we should have done better too. We only plastered one wall, coz it was an eye sore. Now that we settled in, we kinda regret not asking contractor to plaster more walls. HDB walls really tsk tsk....

i also didn't ask my contractor to plaster the wall

but think almost all my walls will be covered by furniture so shouldn't be a problem :rofl: :rofl:

Hanging egg chair? The retro looking white and red designer piece? Yeah that's gonna cost both arms and both legs i'm sure hahaha...

yes yes that's the one

looks really really nice wor

but the price i'm sure is :yamseng::)

I bought Miss K from Space Furniture for $310. That's a promo price and i believe it's still on. Usual price is $435. Can also buy 2 at $580 but i rather use the money on other pieces that i like. There are other colours available... the black is gorgeous... but that's too decadent or over the top for our bedroom i reckon...

can share where is space furniture?

will drop by with my sister to see see look look there :D

dun think i spent half as much time as you

so now can only hope my place will turn out half as nice :P

me also dun want to pay an ID since i have quite a fixed idea of what i want and have quite a bit of existing furnitures :lol:

Edited by applefreak

Guess the striking point of Singhao's house is that there is really so much effort put into the entire place. All the pictures and careful furnishings, they scream "effort". Sidetrack, I think Singhao's photography skills are not too bad. He managed to decently capture our humble landscape!

yeah, he sure puts in lotsa of efforts in building his lovenest. if oni my hubby will put in 50% of effort, i'll be glad.

It's pretty ex for a lamp but i'm a sucker for good design... And it's one of the few items at Space that we can afford right now hahaha!

Compassvale.. thanks for your comments! :D Yeah I dabble in photography when i have the time. Almost all the pictures in the house were shot by us. My friends say we are 'zhi lian'.. or 'in love with ourselves'. Got photo frames in every room, including the toilets. :) yeah.. i think we might have overdid it.... oppps!:yamseng:

aiyo, it's ok to be zhi lian abit la...

btw, juz nw i went rivervale mall n saw a malay couple offering custom made curtains n cushion covered. enquired abt the curtain i wanted but she dun haf it. but she said it shd cost $600++, same as Shop8. i told her dat i bargained to $480 but i nv do at all.. she said $480 is a good bargain n i shd go back n see if i can get it at the same price.. hmm, i'm seriously tinking abt it liao