Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

YES YES YES, i want to see the quote :jawdrop: hehehe

me only met TO and she agrees to change the tiles ...

now the next phase, simi tiles.

Ok, later after my son sleep oredi, I email u the quote in PDF. I type it out for u hor....bcos I got no scanner lah :good:

Wah....gd for u can change the tiles :):jawdrop:

For the tiles, I've not much idea where/which place to get tiles bcos I didn't do any flooring works.

BUT I can surely help u on the colour schemes. I LOVE colours and mood boards! U doing reno with ID or contractor?

Anyway, whatever it is your concept/theme....need to remember that selection of furnitures and furnishings will always be the last, and not the other way round.

Edited by gendon

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ok, later after my son sleep oredi, I email u the quote in PDF. I type it out for u hor....bcos I got no scanner lah :)

Wah....gd for u can change the tiles :deal::jawdrop:

For the tiles, I've not much idea where/which place to get tiles bcos I didn't do any flooring works.

BUT I can surely help u on the colour schemes. I LOVE colours and mood boards! U doing reno with ID or contractor?

Anyway, whatever it is your concept/theme....need to remember that selection of furnitures and furnishings will always be the last, and not the other way round.

Thank you :good:

We thinking of going GREEN hehe

Most color shade use will be Green and White for Living, Kitchen, Study, Dinning.

For all rooms, we thinking of cozy colors like shades of brown/wood.

We should be using ID. not because of design but no time, need someone to be Point of Contact n hold them responsible? Maybe :notti:

Oh by the way people, me on standby now ....

Baby is about to touch down to planet earth ...

:jawdrop:

Congrats!:P

Thank you :)

Not yet ... I will let you people knows ... should be a few days more ...

Gynae already make noise and ask us to pack stuff for the hospital liao ...

8|

Thank you :)

Most color shade use will be Green and White for Living, Kitchen, Study, Dinning.

We should be using ID. not because of design but no time, need someone to be Point of Contact n hold them responsible? Maybe :)

8|

hmm that's a fresh take on colours ;)

actually ID and contractor both are Point of Contact mah

unless you go for all those sub-contractor then you need to do cordination

like me using ho bee, just let him know where to do what and that's it

these few days on leave also didn't go down, even ventilation fan also just call him to buy and install for me :)

congratulations and advanced welcome to the new member of compassvale green :P:)

got my pipes cutted to length at tembeling road/street(joo chiat), there is one main supplier of plumbing wares. comes in I think 20ft or 18ft for around $18-$25.

they will sell you one whole piece, cut to whatever size, leftovers you take home.

after that just ask patrick to drill holes and fix the rod for you.

hmm will check it out when i go down to order my pet food

is it near the wanton noodles coffeeshop or it's the other side?

Huh I thot u already got sport8 to do up ur curtains? :P

hmm, considering to let shop8 do the organza one which i like alot n tink abt everyday.. but hor :D

Thank you :(

We should be using ID. not because of design but no time, need someone to be Point of Contact n hold them responsible? Maybe :P

:P

congrats! muz show us cute cute pic ar... my fren's baby juz touched down planet on mon... went to visit her n see her cute baby, den i told my hubby i wan to start project B liao.

wah let's prepare for all the new members of compassvale green on the way :D

bluberi, if i were you i'd definitely go for the organza since you've been thinking about it for so long liao :P :P

:P

wah congrats wor!:)!;)

wah congrats wor!:dribble:!:dunno:

hehe thank U :P

congrats! muz show us cute cute pic ar... my fren's baby juz touched down planet on mon... went to visit her n see her cute baby, den i told my hubby i wan to start project B liao.

thank U :(

BUY BUY BUY then Make Babies in Cozy Environment hehe :notti:

deathcoth, congrats!!

thank U too :P

:dribble:

Gong Xi Gong Xi

Congrats Congrats. :dunno:

wah let's prepare for all the new members of compassvale green on the way :notti:

bluberi, if i were you i'd definitely go for the organza since you've been thinking about it for so long liao :dribble::dunno:

applefreak, dat will need to wait for another few mths... for CNY ba.. my hubby even said juz wash the current curtains, let balcony got botak for a few days n use back the curtains when dry. save $$. :P

applefreak, dat will need to wait for another few mths... for CNY ba.. my hubby even said juz wash the current curtains, let balcony got botak for a few days n use back the curtains when dry. save $$. :notti:

Have u been to tat Jimmy Textile shop at Tajong Katong? They offer veri reasonable prices for whole package. :P

:dunno:

Congrat to u! :dribble:

Gong Xi Gong Xi

Congrats Congrats. :furious:

Xie Xie :ph34r:

Have u been to tat Jimmy Textile shop at Tajong Katong? They offer veri reasonable prices for whole package. :unsure:

Congrat to u! :)

Thank you! :good: