Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

hehe.....

go lah go lah....very fun one!

especially cantona himself, very humourous..and with gendon's son, we probably may just tear down the whole block or at least shake some chandeliers with our decibels..hehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yippee, i'm going to BKK in jan 08

just booked the jetstar promo tix

$18 one way, all in $356 for two tix

but got a stupid credit card charge of $12

now thinking which hotel to stay

likely to try this new hotel - baiyoke boutique

sounds good, and it's real cheap

most importantly, very near my favourite pig trotters stall :(:D:lol:

what budget and feature, location?

I can recommend for you :lol:

Bangkok is like hometown hehe

shioks...

quite some time never go BKK liao...

i miss the food and esp the mango sticky rice at Bak Kun Mae or something near Novotel Siam Sq...yum yum...

but sure got alot of nice places to eat in BKK......

stomach hungry liao...going to Sungei Road eat laksa now :(

Looking Forward to tml :(:D:lol:

Angelwarth hw do u come? If by MRT pls contact me i will go and pick u up at the bus stop.

Double check on the food list.

Applefreak & others bring polar puff

Gendon bring Fruit Jelly

MaCe bring shark fins and Birds Nest.

Yup, me driving this Sunday, so u and bluberi of course can tompang :)

Btw, is it gonna be 2pm or 3pm at Cantona's place?

I have to tell u first, I may need your help in directions, bcos Jurong is one of my weakest routes :D:P

New Zealand is also a good place to visit :):curse:

oh, thanks leh... so glad can tompang a ride :P

3D2N $400+ seems a bit steep, or is the price for 2 pax?

maybe you want to consider staying around chinatown, there's the swiss garden hotel which is quite okay for it's price

only thing bad about chinatown area is the traffic jams :)

tomorrow shall we meet earlier to go buy the polar puffs

can buy from compasspoint then meet gendon :curse:

we meet earlier like 1230pm to go buy can?

can we meet you at compass point 1pm? it's 2pm at cantona's place :lol: :lol:

i'll check the street directory and memorise the route tonight :(:D

mi booked transtar premium coach to KL, return for 2pax is abt $170.. going on 24dec n coming back on 26dec. going to book swiss garden or royal bintang for 2 nites.. tink also abt $400+ incl. accomodation for 2pax.. but it's better than taking the 5 star tour package coz their coach is normal coach n the room is standard room nia.

aiyo....our convoys are from TPE -> SLE -> BKE - KJE ->PIE -> exit Pioneer

actually confused you with diva79....nearly wanted to ask the REX to join the convoy at KJE..haha

actually not sure how is the seating arrangement?

ours can take 2 more excluding ourselves, so it's ran + val

(if ran not going, then we can take 1 more. looking at the list again, seems that Ran not going. So yes, we have 1 seat not taken)

gendon taking her son, apple, blue, may be full also or have 1 more capacity. Gendon, any extra seats?

My son will be in the car seat (as usual), with either bluberi at the back & apple at the front or vice versa.

Can fit one more person, but will be a bit cramped lah :lol::)

Will Compasspoint carpark be full on Sunday afternoons? And where's the best place for me to pick up apple & bluberi before we all proceed to JW?

Looking Forward to tml :(:D:lol:

Angelwarth hw do u come? If by MRT pls contact me i will go and pick u up at the bus stop.

Double check on the food list.

Applefreak & others bring polar puff

Gendon bring Fruit Jelly - Cantona, can u supply some ice for the fruit cocktail jelly? TIA

MaCe bring shark fins and Birds Nest.

gendon- Lets meet at the dustbin (under 297A), directly facing the carpark entrance. You can stop your car there for awhile.

Apple, blu meet at void deck (near dustbin) at 12.45pm? We will all go compasspoint together, in 2 cars

Val - Meet all of us at compasspoint at 1pm?

BHG also having WMF sale leh

so very tempting to get

1. 6L pressure cooker $150

2. provence plus 5-pc at $129 (20cm low casserole, 16/20/24cm high casserole all with cover and 16cm saucepan)

how how how :dancingqueen::dunno:

that's why now start to save, then can go and BUY BUY BUY

S$400 in 2 days is quite okay lah, you got another eight months to save at least $1k to buy somemore :D:)

hi applefreak,

Refer to (2), I would recommend enameled cast iron cookware instead of stainless steel cookware due to many advantages of enameled cast iron (you can do a google search).

Do you really need so many size of casserole? I know it seems a good buy to pay $129 for so many pieces but I believe many of them will be under-utilized and take up your storage space). I rather pay more on one/two piece to get better quality/higher range product (wmf has higher range ss cookware which made in europe instead of asia and the base is thicker).

If you consider enameled cast iron cookware, I recommend you to get SENIOR series from ikea as those pieces are made in France (some ppl believe those are made by STAUB which cost 5x more, u can check from takashimaya department store).

IKEA SENIOR Casserole with lid 3L $69.00

IKEA SENIOR Saute pan 24cm $49.00

I own the saute pan and it is excellent, and I plan to get the Casserole and probably the frying pan one of these day.

Europe can get robbed/pickpocketed...

America also can get mugged.....

Hong Kong scared the Gu Wak Zai

Taiwan scared the Tai Ke

Japan scared the yakuza...hehe

Even nearby JB....also scared liao....

In fact, open our door step into the streets of Singapore, scared of Ah Bengs...lol...just kidding..hehe

PARANOID LIAO..nowhere is safe....hehehe

But Japan really good place to bring folks, people there more cultured, tolerant and very polite towards the elderly.

JAPAN got yakuza and Zhen Zi.... :sport-smiley-004:

My son will be in the car seat (as usual), with either bluberi at the back & apple at the front or vice versa.

Can fit one more person, but will be a bit cramped lah :jammin::notti:

Will Compasspoint carpark be full on Sunday afternoons? And where's the best place for me to pick up apple & bluberi before we all proceed to JW?

think may be crowded but worse is weekend evenings. really queue very long to go into the carpark.

afternoon should be fine though.

not sure where is a good place, can try the main taxi stand but may be crowded with taxis. but then sometimes is alot of people queueing but cabs not too much. may be able to pick and go.

another place is the other side of compasspoint, 7-11, UOB Bank there, walk all the way straight out towards the road. There is another waiting bay where got cars parked at the side.

anyway gendon, will you be shopping with us? or just pick apple and blu at compasspoint then go already? Not too sure what your plan is :sport-smiley-004:

If you are shopping with us, maybe you can arrange with apple and blu the timing and place to pick them to compasspoint, think we all meet up at compasspoint easier. No need to convoy to compasspoint i think..hehe

But if you are not joining the shopping, then maybe you can pick apple and blu wherever most convenient for you and we be there as well with Val to convoy together to JW :wub:

Edited by compassvale

JW where got far?

next time scarly we organise Genting convoy ;) shiok..haha

where got fierce line up?

our line up should be rather *low profile*...quiet quiet kind....hehe :P

cos think we are all NA rides ba :)

hehe, anyway diva,

if your hubby or his friends got these rims and wanna change to other rims, let us know k?

we looking out for these...the CE28 quite old model, more likely got people sian liao wanna change

to other rims. The RE30 relatively newer, so less likely got people wanna sell ba..hehe

if not then, have to hope for fat fat bonus :bangwall:

But in any case, let us know ya? :) looking for 18 x8.0s or 18x8.5s

volkracingre30tigreyci3hw2.jpg

raysvolkce28nlgtv0.jpg

thanks! :)

Edited by compassvale

think may be crowded but worse is weekend evenings. really queue very long to go into the carpark.

afternoon should be fine though.

not sure where is a good place, can try the main taxi stand but may be crowded with taxis. but then sometimes is alot of people queueing but cabs not too much. may be able to pick and go.

another place is the other side of compasspoint, 7-11, UOB Bank there, walk all the way straight out towards the road. There is another waiting bay where got cars parked at the side.

anyway gendon, will you be shopping with us? or just pick apple and blu at compasspoint then go already? Not too sure what your plan is :bangwall:

If you are shopping with us, maybe you can arrange with apple and blu the timing and place to pick them to compasspoint, think we all meet up at compasspoint easier. No need to convoy to compasspoint i think..hehe

But if you are not joining the shopping, then maybe you can pick apple and blu wherever most convenient for you and we be there as well with Val to convoy together to JW ;)

Ok, since I need to get something at cold storage, may as well I meet you guys later at the original pickup place @297A at 1245hrs. :P

Edited by gendon