Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Happy Holidays peeps :sport-smiley-003::dancingqueen::notti:

hi summer, any idea what test should i ask for when i bring them to the vet?

me not vaccinating them anymore leh, so just bring them for annual blood test? 8|:)

if urs is 7yrs old, usu vet will advise for a basic blood test or full blood test..

thereafter is nothing went wrond will be jus basic to monitor kidney and liver.. the most common prob and the most hard to treat prob.. liver is easy to recover if managed early but once kidney start to hav prob.. u cant tell by lookin at the cat.. need blood test to tell.. thereafter is only med daily to delay the kidney from deteriorating fast.. else cat can be dehydrated and die off fast.. once the kidney reach a very damage stage, the cat can no longer absorb water.. drip is a must to maintain its body system to eliminate toxins..

it will be 3x per day, this is to prolong its lifespan and it will still pass away but at least not so pain..

2 months bad remamber i ask about a auntie cat need see vet at cheaper or installment.. it's still young prob 7yrs old, a stray that was saved abused.. tail got tied with rubberband and had to cut short to prevent infection get to the rest of the body.. it actually has kidney failure and dehydrated.. pass away cos treatment come in too late and actually it was in a bad shaped already and the auntie that takin care of it simply has no means if need her to do all this treatment..

and for sure my didi is now 14yrs and 2mth cos it was born in my house in my room (parent's)

his mum was knocked down my car also has kidney and liver failure.. his younger sister also has kidney failure.. but killed by dog.. he is the one with longer lifespan although he used to fight with other strays regularly before he aged..

oh dear i just realised that revolution pink got no 6 ampoule pack

8| 8| 8| myself for the boo boo

the brown is AUD33.15 for 3/pack and additional AUD28.20 for 6/pack

if all no hurry then maybe i'll order next month

so 19 Jan gendon can make it?

she's the host so most important is she must be free :P

if not we can have it after CNY :) :)

It's a Saturday, right? Sure, let me earmark that date first hor. :)

Ppl wan to park tou give them some space to make baby mah. :notti:

Happy Merry Christmas to Everybody!:notti:

:sport-smiley-003:8|:):dancingqueen:

Aiyah, anywhere anytime can make baby lah....just need to add a dash of creativity and passion :lol: :lol:

Bro, so how the jelly? :notti:

happy117.gifMerry Christmas everyone!! greet004.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! :bleah:

today got to be good girl, stay home and pack :(

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!:P:notti::good:

:( I'm sick :~:~ .. unable to go out ... cross my fingers to get well by today ...

still have flt on 28 Dec. :):)

oh yah...

Merry Xmas everyone!!

img0110aln1.jpg

Cheers for the good 2007 that is ending and a better new 2008 that is around the corner!

btw, Fifi just turned one on 20DEC :)

img0126aru8.jpg

Big hug to fifi , my god dog .. donut n oreo send their licks .. miss you :bow::P

oh dear hope you will feel better by tomorrow

remember to drink LOTS of water, don't exert yourself and eat well

you want to eat anything? we can bring over to you !! :bleah:

oh dear hope you will feel better by tomorrow

remember to drink LOTS of water, don't exert yourself and eat well

you want to eat anything? we can bring over to you :notti::good:

i'm much better now ..Ran is with me. Thanks!

My whole body aching .. paris too cold .. got a chill and now having fever n coughs..

I got the Never full bag (med) , do you want ?? Ran upset with for spendin money on LV !! :bleah:

if urs is 7yrs old, usu vet will advise for a basic blood test or full blood test..

thereafter is nothing went wrond will be jus basic to monitor kidney and liver.. the most common prob and the most hard to treat prob.. liver is easy to recover if managed early but once kidney start to hav prob.. u cant tell by lookin at the cat.. need blood test to tell.. thereafter is only med daily to delay the kidney from deteriorating fast.. else cat can be dehydrated and die off fast.. once the kidney reach a very damage stage, the cat can no longer absorb water.. drip is a must to maintain its body system to eliminate toxins..

it will be 3x per day, this is to prolong its lifespan and it will still pass away but at least not so pain..

2 months bad remamber i ask about a auntie cat need see vet at cheaper or installment.. it's still young prob 7yrs old, a stray that was saved abused.. tail got tied with rubberband and had to cut short to prevent infection get to the rest of the body.. it actually has kidney failure and dehydrated.. pass away cos treatment come in too late and actually it was in a bad shaped already and the auntie that takin care of it simply has no means if need her to do all this treatment..

and for sure my didi is now 14yrs and 2mth cos it was born in my house in my room (parent's)

his mum was knocked down my car also has kidney and liver failure.. his younger sister also has kidney failure.. but killed by dog.. he is the one with longer lifespan although he used to fight with other strays regularly before he aged..

hmm don't know leh, my girl was 7 when we went to the vet last year

the vet also didn't say anything

maybe coz my girl has been on dry food since young so not much concern?

think next year will bring all 3 of them to do a blood test

only sheepcat did a blood test before, for diabetes coz i think he ate too much durian liao :bow::P:)

i'm much better now ..Ran is with me. Thanks!

My whole body aching .. paris too cold .. got a chill and now having fever n coughs..

I got the Never full bag (med) , do you want ?? Ran upset with for spendin money on LV !! :bleah:

wahhhhhh you tempt me like that ah :notti::good::P

how much did you pay for the bag?

hmm don't know leh, my girl was 7 when we went to the vet last year

the vet also didn't say anything

maybe coz my girl has been on dry food since young so not much concern?

think next year will bring all 3 of them to do a blood test

only sheepcat did a blood test before, for diabetes coz i think he ate too much durian liao :bow::P:)

wahhhhhh you tempt me like that ah :notti::good::P

how much did you pay for the bag?

it's 420 euro, need to wait for the vat of 12% to refund to me.

confirm so much cheaper than those in SIN !! :bleah:

the credit card billing has no updated yet. Will keep you inform soon.

420 is inclusive of the 12% VAT ah

that means the price is 370 euro right?

that's really much much cheaper than singapore liao wor

really really tempting me seriously leh

if you don't want to keep it, can sell to me? !! :bleah::notti:

420 is inclusive of the 12% VAT ah

that means the price is 370 euro right?

that's really much much cheaper than singapore liao wor

really really tempting me seriously leh

if you don't want to keep it, can sell to me? :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

once the bill is here, will inform you.

i want it .. my 1st LV but ran dun allow !! !!

when i buy it, you already in my 1st person to sell to ...

it's goin to be out of stock again ...