Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

:)

hehe can smell one meh .... :(8|

I reached India many years back when i passby the waiting lounge for india airlines... 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yar loh, the bathroom is my dream bathroom leh

think 5yrs down the road i'll renovate my bathroom to become like this

mod_galleries_5.jpg

the best part - it cost $300+ per room night for the one bedroom suite

not say very cheap but really worth it leh

next trip must ketok my bf to stay there

this trip is his bd trip so i sponsor, now very broke liao 8| 8|

tis bathroom beri nice!:(!! mi tinking of renovating my toilets in future also.. wait a few more yrs first

fully agree ..

i dun know if you will b shock anot ..

my mum always stops her illness , be it high fever or cold , she will place a can of coke

at the freezer compt for abt 5-10mins .. then drink up almost at one go ..

brain freezes for awhile

but illness will go off with 4hrs .. and she tends to sleep lots ..

no need to see doc ...

but at times she will get very sick and has to see doc coz she run out of coke at home ...

:)8|

wah, so special.. but i doubt i can gulp it down at one go.. mi beri bad at drinking frizzy drinks, takes ages to finish one can

all these very normal lar.. the playground can skip. nothing much there actually. and the other all can buy from jatujak LOL

:)

hehe can smell one meh .... 8|8|

serious ah, but i don't want to go chatuchak leh

really cannot tahan that place :)

well, guess will go and see see look look

just for the experience also good

if small small things no problem lah

just let me know where to get it can liao :notti;

tis bathroom beri nice!!!!! mi tinking of renovating my toilets in future also.. wait a few more yrs first

wah, so special.. but i doubt i can gulp it down at one go.. mi beri bad at drinking frizzy drinks, takes ages to finish one can

me also planning to revamp my bathrooms

now the condition still quite good loh, also it's really ugly

then hor, find that the spray painting a bit ex leh, think take the money put in the bank a few years later can revamp the toilet liao :good:

:good::) more than 100 pages oredi :)

Ever since my son got discharged from KKH few weeks ago, wow...gotta alot to catch up.

Finally, after 3 incidents of bronchiolitis, and after the 4th time at the A&E he's finally diagnosed as having allergic rhinitis that resulted in asthma exercabation. Funny how when me & hubby have no family history of asthma, major allergies or even allergic rhinitis and/or sinusitis at all 8|

At the hospital, I had to repeat and repeat to at least 4 doctors from the A&E right up to the ward doctors, of his symptoms and history since the 1st incident. After they took a nose swab from my son, turned out that he's got allergic rhinitis and the main trigger factor was the renovation dusts and paint fumes from neighbours downstairs doing reno back-to-back since mid-2007 to date !!

But he's ok now.....still running, jumping about, being his cheeky self 8|zz

And he has to use the asthma preventer twice daily now, instead of 6 hourly of Ventolin few weeks ago.

Edited by gendon

Talking about sneeze, I can sneeze for a good 5 to 10 min early in the morning.

Presently taking 1 tablets (muilti V) every morning fo almost 1 yr liao.

So far...not that serious liao. Just a few sneezes...

but hor, the nasal spray gives a very nasty feeling leh

me stopped using it coz i really cannot tahan the water-in-nose sensation :bleah:

heng mine is not the serious type, just sneezing in the morning and

dripping nose occasionally :dunno:

I do like to have this kind of vanity top!

Notice that they have those metal leg....

mod_galleries_5.jpg

this trip is his bd trip so i sponsor, now very broke liao :~ :~

Yeah, when my migraine hit me, I took a can (really very cold) and drink it.

It really mumb your brain!!!

The feeling is shiok, but dont know get any side effect or not.

fully agree ..

i dun know if you will b shock anot ..

my mum always stops her illness , be it high fever or cold , she will place a can of coke

at the freezer compt for abt 5-10mins .. then drink up almost at one go ..

brain freezes for awhile

but illness will go off with 4hrs .. and she tends to sleep lots ..

no need to see doc ...

but at times she will get very sick and has to see doc coz she run out of coke at home ...

;):D

Hw abt trying nan xing bei xin + chuan bei? My mum will brew this n add mi zhau to sweeten it -- i hate bitter stuff. 2 times in 2-3 days and the phlegm gone. Bit it comes with lots of trips to toilet coz it makes u cough out the phelgm.

:dunno::bleah: more than 100 pages oredi :D

Ever since my son got discharged from KKH few weeks ago, wow...gotta alot to catch up.

Finally, after 3 incidents of bronchiolitis, and after the 4th time at the A&E he's finally diagnosed as having allergic rhinitis that resulted in asthma exercabation. Funny how when me & hubby have no family history of asthma, major allergies or even allergic rhinitis and/or sinusitis at all :~

At the hospital, I had to repeat and repeat to at least 4 doctors from the A&E right up to the ward doctors, of his symptoms and history since the 1st incident. After they took a nose swab from my son, turned out that he's got allergic rhinitis and the main trigger factor was the renovation dusts and paint fumes from neighbours downstairs doing reno back-to-back since mid-2007 to date ;)

But he's ok now.....still running, jumping about, being his cheeky self zzzz

And he has to use the asthma preventer twice daily now, instead of 6 hourly of Ventolin few weeks ago.

oops .. oh dear ... not coz of our dog fur , right ??

no wonder you MIA for awhile ... hope your son will get well soon ..

I used to suffer from asthma when i was 3 yrs till teenage ... It was a **** time for me n my mum ..

but never really on asthma preventer or ventolin , just needed to go to the clinic to smell some gas .. :~

Yeah, when my migraine hit me, I took a can (really very cold) and drink it.

It really mumb your brain!!!

The feeling is shiok, but dont know get any side effect or not.

think the side effect is the sugar level lor ...

can't take it too often ...

funnie that it works well only for the normal coke ,

others like diet coke or coke zero ,

my mum says no kick and no power and only makin her worst .. :lol:

Gendon: hope he's back to his usual active self now? no wonder you disappeared for a while....

Bluberri: When i got bad bad cough, i stay away from all cold drinks, aircon and fruits. That's wad my TCM doctor tells me and it appears to work for me. Only drink warm water (soothing to throat). And I am instructed not to take strepsils and equilvalent sweets cos they just wont help.

Sore throat - salt water rinse will help... Saw you at the train station some day last week walking towards the northsouth line.. couldnt catch up with you as there were just too many people. :sport-smiley-003:

Apple: must post loads of pics when u are back ya?

:jawdrop::jawdrop: more than 100 pages oredi !!

Finally, after 3 incidents of bronchiolitis, and after the 4th time at the A&E he's finally diagnosed as having allergic rhinitis that resulted in asthma exercabation. Funny how when me & hubby have no family history of asthma, major allergies or even allergic rhinitis and/or sinusitis at all :dunno:

At the hospital, I had to repeat and repeat to at least 4 doctors from the A&E right up to the ward doctors, of his symptoms and history since the 1st incident. After they took a nose swab from my son, turned out that he's got allergic rhinitis and the main trigger factor was the renovation dusts and paint fumes from neighbours downstairs doing reno back-to-back since mid-2007 to date :bangwall:

But he's ok now.....still running, jumping about, being his cheeky self zzzz

alamak, ur blk still gt many units renovating?

glad to hear ur son is ok n back to his cheeky self.

Gendon: hope he's back to his usual active self now? no wonder you disappeared for a while....

Bluberri: When i got bad bad cough, i stay away from all cold drinks, aircon and fruits. That's wad my TCM doctor tells me and it appears to work for me. Only drink warm water (soothing to throat). And I am instructed not to take strepsils and equilvalent sweets cos they just wont help.

Sore throat - salt water rinse will help... Saw you at the train station some day last week walking towards the northsouth line.. couldnt catch up with you as there were just too many people. :D

Apple: must post loads of pics when u are back ya?

mi tis few weeks already changed my diet though still gt some cold drinks n fried stuff coz i gt b-day dinner n baby shower to attend. tis is really the worst case, nv had to suffered so long b4, the most 1 wk nia.. tis time rd 4 wks!! :bangwall: somemore 3-in-1.. plus nw time of the mth, stomach cramp. super sway!! :bangwall:

u saw mi ar.. morning time?

oops .. oh dear ... not coz of our dog fur , right ??

no wonder you MIA for awhile ... hope your son will get well soon ..

I used to suffer from asthma when i was 3 yrs till teenage ... It was a **** time for me n my mum ..

but never really on asthma preventer or ventolin , just needed to go to the clinic to smell some gas .. :)

think the side effect is the sugar level lor ...

can't take it too often ...

funnie that it works well only for the normal coke ,

others like diet coke or coke zero ,

my mum says no kick and no power and only makin her worst .. :unsure:

Oh, dun worry too much abt pet fur, although it may be one of the trigger factors. And I noticed that my son didn't sneeze when around pets, so it's not much of a problem. Apparently the biggest culprit for him is the reno dust, especially on a hot day.

I think the gas that u mention is the nebuliser lah. ;)

Yup, he's back to his usual noisy self...even at the hospital he's still his usual self....singing out loud the Thomas song at 1am in the ward and making "eyes" at some pretty nurses and doctors :yamseng::notti:;)

alamak, ur blk still gt many units renovating?

glad to hear ur son is ok n back to his cheeky self.

Ya lor, still got reno going on....the drillings, the tile cutting, the knocking, and the whole works!

I think they're rushing in time for CNY and by then hopefully will have lesser noise and dust flying around. My vaccuum cleaner has been working overtime ever since :lol::D

apple,

forget to tell u. you may want to find the red wine from Nahon Ratchashima (Korat) or another one from Loei province.

these are locally made wines and VERY good.

:P

Bluberri:- yeah i saw you 9 plus at the train station, walking towards the north south line.. but couldnt catch up with you haha... next time i try to run faster to catch up if i see u again. :P

Gendon: Thomas song in at 1am at night? faintz. haha.. Your boy is really really full of energy :)

mod_galleries_5.jpg

this trip is his bd trip so i sponsor, now very broke liao :) :)

yea~ my hubby & i love this hotel too. here's some more pics to share. we took them during our last trip there. hehe. :P

Main Lobby

bangkoktrip182hg0.jpg

Living

bangkoktrip034hz0.jpg

Bedroom

bangkoktrip028gn1.jpg

study

bangkoktrip031jj2.jpg

Edited by blueblue_m6