Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
see the date we joined

Think the problem occured sometime late 06 lor..got once PM the admin....no response..so let it be..

never mind one lah.... hehe

Use back lor....alot to use on the tree leh,

to change theme, need to buy alot more and storage leh....just for a few weeks of the year...

so how your FIT? happy happy drive never feedback to us how is it? :P

hehe

We also got no time to buy any new cos our warehouse going to burst anytime... :bangwall:

Me still taking BMW as usual, now have to work extra hard on my property to earn "Milk Powder" :sport-smiley-004:

We also got no time to buy any new cos our warehouse going to burst anytime... :bangwall:

Me still taking BMW as usual, now have to work extra hard on my property to earn "Milk Powder" :sport-smiley-004:

BMW? :D

"Milk powder"? :notti:

Mace nv replied my sms leh. Hw ah? :dunno: Send reminder?

milk powder??? :unsure:

good news on the way too?

so saturday get to sit new car or not? :notti:

BMW?? Bus MRT Walk ??!!

little one on the way?? :notti:

poor fifi, kenna terok terok

but she really cute leh

must plan to dognap her one day :notti: :notti:

ya lor...can get her to do the repetition about 7 or 8 times before she tires out..haha

no choice, dun bring her down to exercise, so let her run around the house...indoor gym :D

ya lor...can get her to do the repetition about 7 or 8 times before she tires out..haha

no choice, dun bring her down to exercise, so let her run around the house...indoor gym :D

think she exercise at home enough liao

if go downstairs sure kenna bullied by other dogs :bleah:

Compassvale, i finally managed to watch fifi's video. :) My PC is cmi lah. I used lappy to watch it. :) Pity Fifi for running up and down, but i supposed its still a gd form of exercise. :)

Hi everyone...

i'm back.. just got a new job recently, finally started work after 5mths of rest...

My knee finally getting better liao.. but still abit weak..

I think can make it for the x'mas gethering, but wife not going.. will persuade her to join along... haha

Hi everyone...

i'm back.. just got a new job recently, finally started work after 5mths of rest...

I think can make it for the x'mas gethering, but wife not going.. will persuade her to join along... haha

glad u r feeling better..

saw u last sat morning at the carpark..

Hi everyone...

Congrats of getting a new job! :)

Jio jio your wife? :notti:

Btw, samsung having their promo on LCDs... shd i buy now to get their free WM? Or shd i wait till next yr IT fair? Coz if buy now, no one using (console up after cny)... but tempted leh... how how? :dunno::dunno:

Hi everyone...

Hey Jaren .. din realise that you got injuried ..

but glad you are recovering well..

see ya on 27th..

at the meantime , jia you with your new job & congrats !! !! !!

:sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003: