Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Sky, not much variety that time I went to choose. That's why clean out in 2 hours. :bleah:

The only hassle is got to maintain your weight & figure until your AD. 'Cos it would be troublesome to choose again to adjust the size on the 2nd fitting before AD. I went on a fruits diet for lunch everyday for a month just to maintain that since WGs are so tight.

lol... for the PS ones, 1 of it was quite tight. they have to let out some... and they asked me whd i be losing weight. i was like - dun bank on that idea. just let it out. :P

heading for super ala-carte ...

no PS for ranval .. lots of reason ..

now have to look out for :deal: for WG here or overseas ...

i did miss the boat .. US n London super sale just PASSED >

Dieting is hard .. i will end up being more fat ... dun know why ... :dunno:

i realli wish that i just pop into one BS n get fall in love with a gown and settle ..

dun like all the hassle .. like doing reno wor ..

sorry to hear abt the little ones ...

Hey ppl, anyone wan to fly kite n picnic @ SK ?? :notti::notti:

This open big field is just beside my blk ... rather i meant near to the SK swimming pool ...

if things just get too hot , we jump into the pool for a cooling swimming .. haha ~

I see... just rent if dowan full pckg... tg pagar so many.... cannot be all require appt bah?

wah, weather so hot, think i will melt. :bleah::bleah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

den go swim la... the SK swimming pool haf one pool dat is fully sheltered.. gd for u.. no scared will have those tan lines when wearing WG. :notti:

val - you can rent one gown from the bridal shop - i think if you walk in, you will still get a good chance that you will be served. It just takes alot of effort to go walk around all the bridal shops to browse their gowns. quite tiring i recall.. ha..

One of my WG for PS was really tight. I had to hold everything in with a deep breath & smile like in front of the camera. I think its due to the waistline design of the gown I was wearing for my PS. My AD one was also the tight type cos its the heavy, beaded type. I never can understand why WGs are tighter than EGs. :dunno: But then some EGs come with a can can skirt which is a little funny to be walking around in one.

lol... for the PS ones, 1 of it was quite tight. they have to let out some... and they asked me whd i be losing weight. i was like - dun bank on that idea. just let it out. :P

I see... just rent if dowan full pckg... tg pagar so many.... cannot be all require appt bah?

Val, u need time to walk the shops... but thot they do entertain non-appt ones since your schedule is not like those fixed working hrs? :dunno: I think my one got do just rental... remembered last night tt 1 of my gfs wanted to rent 1 WG and kwa for AD, n no PS. They worked out sth for her... If you keen, i pm u the contact...

BunBun, can can got gd pt leh. i dun have to kick the skirts when walking. hahaaa..... :sport-smiley-004:

Bluberi - mai leh... prefer to nua @ hm... hahahaa.... :bleah:

den go swim la... the SK swimming pool haf one pool dat is fully sheltered.. gd for u.. no scared will have those tan lines when wearing WG. :notti:

yeah i finally get to swim at SK pool ... thou it was ard 1040 ... way tired with back ache .. i still managed to

swim abit .. damm shiok to be in the shade .. but but the water can be too cold for me .. heheee

maybe i rather catch up with my pal then swimming .. haha

yeah i finally get to swim at SK pool ... thou it was ard 1040 ... way tired with back ache .. i still managed to

swim abit .. damm shiok to be in the shade .. but but the water can be too cold for me .. heheee

maybe i rather catch up with my pal then swimming .. haha

u went to the pool liao? was it good?

haha - her pte private apartment...

i saw your sashay!!!! silky! so cute!- then your CHH got mate to play with - not so lonely. :D

i wish, they fight all the time though. not sure whether it's cause Sashay is on heat now. still seperating them. Peanut's going to school, hopefully the situation will improve.

apple jie: this fri you go ahead .. me called up for tomolo London .. back only on 23feb , then 26 thurs back on stby .. 27 reportin for early wee morning flt to Moscow ..

bluberi: i had fun swimming .. just that being sheltered , water is cold ... while my pal he had fun watching some hot babes sun tanning .. i simply refused to join him at open air pool .. haha till much later ...

kelly: you also so onz ar .. bring peanut to school .. if only ran approve, donut n oreo can go school too ..

oh is this coming friday ar?!

i called Val last friday asking abt whether we meeting, LOL

yah she called me too

so shall we go this friday

currently confirmed

1. applefreak & partner

2. mr & mrs compassvale

3. ???

Edited by applefreak