Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tksoh

LED light with Touch Sensor Switch

I called several lighting shops but none of them carry such LED lights with a touch sensor on/off switch.

Hope to fix it on kitchen cabinet. The picture is from Taobao but I hope to find it locally instead.

TB2_GnKblyN.eBjSZFIXXXbUVXa_!!1658578594.gif

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 5/8/2017 at 3:40 PM, tksoh said:

I called several lighting shops but none of them carry such LED lights with a touch sensor on/off switch.

Hope to fix it on kitchen cabinet. The picture is from Taobao but I hope to find it locally instead.

TB2_GnKblyN.eBjSZFIXXXbUVXa_!!1658578594.gif

Hi just wondering if you found one locally in the end? Interested to get one too! 

Wow, what an excellent lamp for the kitchen. I need to buy the same one because I like LED lamps more than ordinary ones, they are more pleasant to the eye, in my opinion. And in general, LED light is the best that they could come up with. My friends and I decided to go camping, and we all bought a camping lantern from Amazon. What surprised me most was that we were caught in heavy rain, and this lantern was still working. This saved us, we got caught in heavy rain at night and decided to go back to the tents, and it's good that we all took these lanterns for camping. Otherwise, we would have been lost because it was dark there.

Oh, I think you can find similar LED lights with a touch sensor on/off switch here https://www.ukled.co.uk/led-drivers.html . I got myself some LED drivers not long ago from them, and they're excellent both price-wise and quality-wise. I think they also do delivery, so that's convenient. Ah, have you checked Amazon? I bet you should find LED lights with touch sensors there. And I'm pretty sure they will not be very expensive. Just make sure you indicate the voltage and wattage you need. Anyway, good luck!