Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This is our first home and therefore it is important that my husband and I engaged an ID whom we can trust and is able to share idea with us and as well as providing us with prompt response. I will definitely recommend Benz design interior to future houseowners. Benson is a helpful and responsible ID.He communicates regularly and update me on the progress of the renovation.  He would constantly advice me if there is anything that needs my attention or any changes to be made. we are happy with the renovation as our new flat is mordern and vic.

IMG_7224.JPG

IMG_7242.JPG

IMG_7243.JPG

IMG_7261.PNG

IMG_7281.JPG

Edited by Tracy0927

Hi there,

We used the services of Benz Design Interior for our new home. We got to know of him from word of mouth and I can tell you that he comes highly recommended. Our renovation was just completed last week and our decision to engage Benz Design was no doubt the best decision for our renovation.

Benson and his team are highly professional and they are very detailed. Benson, particularly could make our ideas for our home come alive on paper and we were very impressed. One thing that struck us was his perfectionism. He would rectify even the smallest defect on the carpentry work and sometimes we just told him that we can ignore that tiny defect. He would then remind us that all his customers deserve a defect free and perfect product. All in all, we were truly amazed at their level of customer service.

His team constantly provided updates on the progress of the renovation, so rest assured about that. The entire renovation process was very smooth and basically stress free for us and we have so much confidence in his team. However, do not hesitate to clarify with the team if a design does not sit right with you. Benson has been responding quite immediately to our queries and he promptly rectified or clarified our doubts. 

Personally for my home, I like light colours. However Benson managed to convince me to turn to the "dark" side. Lol. And I cannot fault his reasoning for having dark colours in the home. I was blown away by the final product when I saw how the colours stood out and it was different from the standard light-coloured themed homes. It's very unique and elegant!  I can definitely see myself coming home early from work just to enjoy this home. I felt like I was living in a condo instead of a HDB flat! (:

My husband on the other hand, has specific requirements for the kitchen and Benson was able to meet them! 

Besides that, the team is very helpful and will do what they can to make you a satisfied customer. We can assure you that you won't be disappointed with their services and I hope you'll consider engaging them (;

IMG_8260.JPG

IMG_8261.JPG

IMG_8279.JPG

IMG_8280.JPG

IMG_8281.JPG

IMG_8282.JPG

IMG_8283.JPG

Edited by Shazlo
Update of photos and additional comments

On 2017-5-12 at 5:27 PM, AndreaLee said:

Anyone uses their services before? Please Advise!

Yes I use Benz design studio based on my friend's recommendation. When I met him first time,he welcome you to his Stylish studio and will treat you to snacks before start work. He will listen to your wish,idea and theme. Then he will look at your floor plan and will give you suggestion that suit to your taste. He has done my house up to our expectations and my house feel like hotel.. He will help to check any defects for you before start renovation. He is true professional and very talented..thank you. 

On 5/27/2017 at 8:36 PM, Shazlo said:

Hi there,

We used the services of Benz Design Interior for our new home. We got to know of him from word of mouth and I can tell you that he comes highly recommended. Our renovation was just completed last week and our decision to engage Benz Design was no doubt the best decision for our renovation.

Benson and his team are highly professional and they are very detailed. Benson, particularly could make our ideas for our home come alive on paper and we were very impressed. One thing that struck us was his perfectionism. He would rectify even the smallest defect on the carpentry work and sometimes we just told him that we can ignore that tiny defect. He would then remind us that all his customers deserve a defect free and perfect product. All in all, we were truly amazed at their level of customer service.

His team constantly provided updates on the progress of the renovation, so rest assured about that. The entire renovation process was very smooth and basically stress free for us and we have so much confidence in his team. However, do not hesitate to clarify with the team if a design does not sit right with you. Benson has been responding quite immediately to our queries and he promptly rectified or clarified our doubts. 

Personally for my home, I like light colours. However Benson managed to convince me to turn to the "dark" side. Lol. And I cannot fault his reasoning for having dark colours in the home. I was blown away by the final product when I saw how the colours stood out and it was different from the standard light-coloured themed homes. It's very unique and elegant!  I can definitely see myself coming home early from work just to enjoy this home. I felt like I was living in a condo instead of a HDB flat! (:

My husband on the other hand, has specific requirements for the kitchen and Benson was able to meet them! 

Besides that, the team is very helpful and will do what they can to make you a satisfied customer. We can assure you that you won't be disappointed with their services and I hope you'll consider engaging them (;

IMG_8260.JPG

IMG_8261.JPG

IMG_8279.JPG

IMG_8280.JPG

IMG_8281.JPG

IMG_8282.JPG

IMG_8283.JPG

Hi, is the a resale / BTO. Look very spacious !

• Like 1

On 02/08/2017 at 2:36 PM, RenoTalkForumBuddy2 said:

Hi, is the a resale / BTO. Look very spacious !

Hi! Sorry if my reply looks odd. Not used to posting replies on the forum :P

It's a new BTO! Haha. Yes, the renovations did give a spacious feel. We still have space even with the couch and all (:

Thanks for your compliments though!

On 6/27/2017 at 7:31 PM, cantona07 said:

Yes I use Benz design studio based on my friend's recommendation. When I met him first time,he welcome you to his Stylish studio and will treat you to snacks before start work. He will listen to your wish,idea and theme. Then he will look at your floor plan and will give you suggestion that suit to your taste. He has done my house up to our expectations and my house feel like hotel.. He will help to check any defects for you before start renovation. He is true professional and very talented..thank you. 

Hey Cantona ! Who do you do the liaising with ? 

Yes I too use Benz designs studio. I renovated my toilet and kitchen with them and they managed to complete in time before Hari Raya so that we can enjoy it with our guests. They were really friendly. I’ll attach photos of my toilet and kitchen:yeah:

F0C1C43E-EB69-416A-B501-2EFAEC068836.jpeg

AB8E3EC7-397D-4D46-A3EE-408F5F9D93FB.jpeg

88E78932-E913-4D72-8A0A-924C689A977C.jpeg

264E21F3-673A-44FF-AC9E-65CF54D6BCA4.jpeg

21 hours ago, Sufian Suip said:

Yes I too use Benz designs studio. I renovated my toilet and kitchen with them and they managed to complete in time before Hari Raya so that we can enjoy it with our guests. They were really friendly. I’ll attach photos of my toilet and kitchen:yeah:

F0C1C43E-EB69-416A-B501-2EFAEC068836.jpeg

AB8E3EC7-397D-4D46-A3EE-408F5F9D93FB.jpeg

88E78932-E913-4D72-8A0A-924C689A977C.jpeg

264E21F3-673A-44FF-AC9E-65CF54D6BCA4.jpeg

Looking good ! How much roughly did you do for your Kitchen ? 

Yes, we did! They were terrific to work with, and the outcomes exceeded our expectations. Other interior designers with whom we felt very comfortable working with were those from https://www.sicaradesign.com/ . The couple that is running the agency has a natural gift of transforming homes from ordinary to outstanding. They also stayed within our budget, and that was amazing. Anyway, just make sure that whichever designer you hire listens to your ideas and their creativity fits you and your style. Take care!