Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oasis

Where To Buy Quality Coach/sofa

Since will be spending most of our time on it willing to spend 1k on sofa/coach

Looking for warm feeling. contemporary but not too much loud or metellic, Like something that look a little warm.

Went a few shops pushing all kinda terms which not too sure what it means. Can anyone explain? or what is the best quality/materials to look out for?

so far ... think this is one of better one

- spring back rest and seat

- spring below

- cotton and polyest mix so won't shrink? true?

cost 1.2k for 3 seater.

Any recommendation/advice? :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Furniture mall 3rd level forgot what's the shop name, jux beside the escalator. My buddy recently bought a 4 seater with customised side grooves on the sofa, it's reali nice. paid 2.4k

Furniture mall 3rd level forgot what's the shop name, jux beside the escalator. My buddy recently bought a 4 seater with customised side grooves on the sofa, it's reali nice. paid 2.4k

Hey thats the one I saw the sofa in ... can't remember the name though.

Sales lady was quite impressive explaining everything about why their sofa is better, must say both of us were quite impressed :P

Since it's not a small sum thought I'll ask around before make purchase.

Wanted to find out more about material but can't seem to find anything on renoblog :P

Hi lucas,

not sure I'm the oasis you kno :help:

for My experience. I will recommend you to adjust your budget.

I have look for the " CHEAP AND GOOD " sofa for quite a long time. I have been to IMM , Bukit Batok,

Furniture mall, Enous, Upper Paya lebar........

Finally I bough at NOVA at 1.4k , however, the design is so so ... but quality really bad... less than four

month but it's almost out of shape already.

Actually I got choose another one at Furniture mall top level ,beside the escaltor. The sofa selling at

$1788. Sells lady say that is from "ITALY DESIGN" , material from Belgium. It's something like ZEN style.

you can consider......

If my budget is enough, I will sure buy that set.

What about Seahorse leather sofa? Italy real leather at seating area & pvc leather for the back portion. The cushion should be very lasting. Though hard, but still comfortable to seat.... and its cheap. I thinking of getting it. Any comments?

i tink cellini sofa looks good and have affordable price..

saw a cream with stripe on display at the furniture mall showroom n really nice..

but did not buy as their sofa sizes doesn't fit..

got mine from OM..

L-shape (put the 3 seater in living n adjoining day couch in mbr)..

after e discount my id got its almost $2k..

if not u can try sungei kadut those factories (brighton, aero etc) as well..

they manufacture for courts or those big retailers one i think..

Whatever it is, dun get PVC leather. You will sweat after seating on it for a while, and then feel sticky. Not a nice feeling for yourself and your guests.

Like the sofa designs by Funktion and Lush. Still deciding on which one to get thou.

Massimo sofas are nice but a bit too bulky for my place.

Anybody bought anything from above, especially Funktion and Lush, care to share on their quality, services etc.

My previous set of sofa was made of geniune leather from Italy which I have bought from an international furniture fair in Singapore many years back. I experienced stickiness on warm day when I perspired. When I moved to a new place, I decided to get a fabric sofa and the experience was better. I heard that geniune leather sofas are more porous and etc....etc..but my experience tells me that no matter how porous 100% leather is, it will still be sticky and warm on a warm day cos our sweat will remain on the surface of the sofa and just imagine moving our thigh around sofa..more over, I have to leather oiled it twice a year and the smell of the oil and with kids around in my house, I dont think I want to expose them to the chemical. Now we just need to send our cushion covers for dry cleaning once a year or twice a year, no leather oil, no stickiness. Anyway, just a personal experience to share..... :dunno: