Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

I am new to this forums but has been browsing here since i was looking for a ID/Contractor to renovate my resale flat. We all understand the agony of finding a good responsive & responsible renovation contractor. I just want to share some of my experience renovating my kitchen which includes hacking + re-tiling works from this ID. To be frank, we are all afraid of cutting chopped due to us doing very little reno as compared to others doing their whole flat so we thought the cost might be slightly more pricey. 

Then we came upon this ID we saw on this forums posted with their promo package, we decided to give them a call. We talked and set an appointment the next day to share our ideas/concepts of our home. Like most of the people would say, most of the ID is only keen on making more money but instead he would actually explained specifically some of the more complicated design of how it will be constructed that might be costly. He would then suggest alternatively another similar concept but at a cheaper budget. We thought, “That was great!”

We told them that we don’t really need any fancy design and proposed if they could come out with one based on our needs and budget. At the same time, we also choose our laminate and material in their office (which happen to be nearby our place also). With many variety to choose from, he will also offer different suggestion of which material will benefit and which is more of within our budget range.

As much as we are concerned, it was really a pleasant meeting with him as he accommodate us without trying to upsell anything. However, end of the day, in fact we still thinks quotation is the last key factor if it is a scam or not.

After a few days, to our surprised, it was actually within our budget and during our second meetup, he would explained in details of how each is being charged accordingly. We decided to go with them and proceed with the renovation work. Overall, he also provided us with a free rubbish chute which we are alarmingly surprised. 

We thanks him so much for the work done in this 2 weeks to help coordinate and keep the works on schedule. 

I will let the rest of the pic talks.

BEFORE

medium.before_7.JPG.69525634aaeb34635b2a

large.before_6.jpeg.5f5c25e7aa0a25631703large.before_7.JPG.b97f51751531b818257ad

WORK IN PROGRESS

large.before_1.JPG.f40cd5df2a5f198f225be

large.before_3.jpeg.55676228dfda4069e940

large.before_2.jpeg.4476e586ca0d07de1ecc

large.after_1.JPG.4e04061bb985e4937d69e5

large.after_10.JPG.6ae0e23f222bf9972ec81

AFTER

large.after_5.JPG.5801991939327a99f5985a

large.after_8.JPG.45c7c65d1d52ce63a6b97d

large.after_9.JPG.a907935ebd9fccf90abfb5

large.after_2.JPG.0f2f4492807039b1d0f9ca

FREE RUBBISH CHUTE FROM THE ID

large.591e96ce56360_freerubbishchute2.jp

large.591e96e0703f9_freerubbishchute.JPG

• Like 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
3 hours ago, samanthalee said:

very nice :)

Indeed.
It was a simple design. But i must say the responsibility of their ID is at its best for small things like this as it shows how passionate they are with their job. 
Anyone interested do let me know. Good things must share share. (:

Hi,

Am also to redo my kitchen and to hack off the wall  between the hall and kitchen.Its really not easy to determine what is a reasonable quote..

Possible to pm me your contact and quote if possible?

Thank you so much!!