Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi Guys, i was looking to engage a designer for my condo. But IDs nowadays i feel like their design are the same and they are not very attentive. somehow feel like everything also copy paste. So i came across this freelance designing team. please feedback if i should engage them as my designers? is there anything i should look out for when engaging freelance designers / newly start up design consultancy? they are charging a very good rate compared to other design consultant firms... any opinions?

Edited by JaymesT

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I feel the same and would like to get a quote from those contractor recommended in this forum. Make sure it had all the required license in place, best can view few of their on hand project. Make sure the permit carries their company name at the site. 

3 hours ago, Ericang1969 said:

Hi, I feel the same and would like to get a quote from those contractor recommended in this forum. Make sure it had all the required license in place, best can view few of their on hand project. Make sure the permit carries their company name at the site. 

Hi, i understand what you mean. thanks.

however i got my own set of contractors already... just need to hire some designers. anyone has e same issue?