Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nurriana

Digital line phone connection

Hi everyone,

I move in to a new bto and all phone point in every room and hall are data point too.My problem is all my router,open network terminal are in the box like cabinet in my hallway next to the door.I have sign up with starhub to have fible tv,wifi and digital line.I just realised today after buying a cordless phone that my phone need to be connected to the ont which is in the cabinet together with my router.(The terminal point is build in the cabinet by hdb) It doesnt make sense to have my phone in the cabinet right.How do i shift my cordless phone from the cabinet to living room?

Thank you in advance!

Riana

IMG_6324.JPG

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 6/4/2017 at 11:56 PM, Nurriana said:

Hi everyone,

I move in to a new bto and all phone point in every room and hall are data point too.My problem is all my router,open network terminal are in the box like cabinet in my hallway next to the door.I have sign up with starhub to have fible tv,wifi and digital line.I just realised today after buying a cordless phone that my phone need to be connected to the ont which is in the cabinet together with my router.(The terminal point is build in the cabinet by hdb) It doesnt make sense to have my phone in the cabinet right.How do i shift my cordless phone from the cabinet to living room?

Thank you in advance!

Riana

IMG_6324.JPG

Extend the cable from router to where you want, with RJ11 male and female connectors

On 6/4/2017 at 6:56 PM, Nurriana said:

Hi everyone,

Hi. I don't think you can move the phone yourself. Although even if you do succeed, how do you connect it? I think that this work is better left to professionals.

You best look for professionals to do the cabling. 

Look up a company called BTO cabling for example.

BTW, hiding your router in the cupboard will decrease it's effective usable range. 

Hi all! By providing affordable mobile plans, Boost Mobile has quickly gained popularity among a large number of users. No matter how often you use your phone, their offerings will help you find a plan that suits your needs. And if you need advice when choosing a tariff plan, you can always contact boost mobile and they will be happy to provide answers to all your questions, and the choice will become obvious.