Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yewee

Tiles for feature wall

Hi All,

I am looking for mable like tiles for my feature wall.

Any idea where have warehouse for all this?

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Heii....

Here i discuss with you the best ideas for tiles for feature wall with latest designs. dreamzinteriors.org is for people who love their home and have an interest in interior design They  have high quality paints and a selection of luxury wallpapers and latest wooden flooring designs in Lucknow with reasonable prices.

Take a look from here : http://dreamzinteriors.org/

Contact Number : 09935225353

On 6/6/2017 at 8:38 AM, yewee said:

Hi All,

I am looking for mable like tiles for my feature wall.

Any idea where have warehouse for all this?

Thanks.

You can go soon bee huat

i went to Soon Bee Huat Show room to see the tiles. the whole slab they quoted me is about $1.4K for 78 feet

but the sales girl mention to me this price have not include cutting and dry lay if needed.

im will be making a 2.6 X 2.9 Marble Feature wall, will love to hear and see if there's any ideas that i can tap on! TIA!

Go Hafary see.

I initially wanted to use real marble slabs for my feature wall but the cost of installation was prohibitive (more expensive than the marble itself). So I opted to use marble looking porcelain tiles from Italy instead. Much cheaper installation compared to marble. Looks good too. About $100 per square meter. Real marble will cost about $300 per square meter. 

My ID will be installing it next week. We are building a baffle wall so as to attach the tiles which are 1.2m x 0.6m each. My feature wall is 3m x 3m. Will also be running cables behind the baffle for t.v. etc.

On 10/18/2017 at 10:01 PM, Solidjim85 said:

i went to Soon Bee Huat Show room to see the tiles. the whole slab they quoted me is about $1.4K for 78 feet

but the sales girl mention to me this price have not include cutting and dry lay if needed.

im will be making a 2.6 X 2.9 Marble Feature wall, will love to hear and see if there's any ideas that i can tap on! TIA!