Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi

I am new in these forums.  And look like you guys really know the renovation market well.  I got this contractor quoted me using WPC board for my kitchen cabinet and he told me that this material is waterproof ,  fire retardant , anti termite and 100% recyclable green material. And the price is $130 per foot run. And he told me no need to build any concrete base for my kitchen cabinet and I can save cost on that.  Have anyone use this material before can anyone tell me more about this material?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Ahpek

I not so sure is it the same contractor but he run his own small renovation company and got a lot of experience. He gives me a lot of advice and ideas of how to make it simple and nice which my wife wants it.  He even asks us to choose the smooth laminates for our kitchen cabinet because it will be easy to do cleaning after cooking.  He explains to us how to maintain the granite top on our kitchen cabinet. He told us that what he will provide and what we need to buy. Look like there are no hidden cost in the quotation. We were take him to finish the jobs for us.

On 16/06/2017 at 10:55 AM, Williamtan33333 said:

Hi Ahpek

I not so sure is it the same contractor but he run his own small renovation company and got a lot of experience. He gives me a lot of advice and ideas of how to make it simple and nice which my wife wants it.  He even asks us to choose the smooth laminates for our kitchen cabinet because it will be easy to do cleaning after cooking.  He explains to us how to maintain the granite top on our kitchen cabinet. He told us that what he will provide and what we need to buy. Look like there are no hidden cost in the quotation. We were take him to finish the jobs for us.

Hi Williamtan33333,

Can Pm me your contractor?

Thanks

Hi All

We have completed the renovation for my house…. it looks very good and by using WPC board for my kitchen cabinet I got no more worry about the sink area getting damage every time my wife washes the dish or any leaking of water at the sink area. Because these materials are water proof and it won’t damage. And for that I did add in two more WPC board cabinets for my both toilets. So, most of my wet area I use WPC boards. And the price is not that expensive for water proof materials.