Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoWL

Bachelor Pad Reno for Under 20k

Hi hoWL, THKSS for sharing yur pics. I m in midst of shortlisting ID / Contractor for my HDB Resale 3Rm. The kitchen requires make-over.

Wld U recommend the ID U R working with? If yes, don't mind PM me contact.  THK U.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
23 hours ago, izong said:

wow.. anymore update? all of you fast hand fast leg!

Not much update other than the electrical rewiring and craftstone brickwall are in progress too.

fMOFlMy.jpg

Some of the TB craftstone bricks that arrived in the box were much darker than some of the others. Was supposed to be all white though. Anyhow, told the tiler to mix and match them when laying them and the outcome has a natural cave-like look. Turned out to be okay in the end.  Phew.....

18 hours ago, GraceLikeWaves said:

Hi hoWL, THKSS for sharing yur pics. I m in midst of shortlisting ID / Contractor for my HDB Resale 3Rm. The kitchen requires make-over.

Wld U recommend the ID U R working with? If yes, don't mind PM me contact.  THK U.

Hi @GraceLikeWaves

Hope you liked the pictures. I figure pictures can explain about the reno better than words.

My kitchen has just started the reno works and kitchen cabinet has not even been measured so I am unable to comment on this ID nor their workmanship yet. If you are interested to shortlist him, I'll be happy to forward his contact for your consideration.

Cheers

On 9/4/2017 at 0:36 AM, izong said:

bro, no update??

Hey bro, was busy with other stuff this couple of days.

Sorry didnt have time to take pictures but the house vinyl flooring is done and first coat of paint yesterday. Partition for my master bedroom bathroom wall is also up and waiting for kitchen cabinet to be ready. Will also update my taobao purchases later this week.

Must have save a lot buying from Taobao :good:

For lightings remember to check before install, previously the lights i got from Taobao some of them were not working.

Your reno is much cheaper than my 3 room :good:

On 9/8/2017 at 2:17 PM, Songz said:

Must have save a lot buying from Taobao :good:

For lightings remember to check before install, previously the lights i got from Taobao some of them were not working.

Your reno is much cheaper than my 3 room :good:

Thanks for the advise, will check them when they arrive. Didn't want to buy expensive lights for the same reason.

Yes, buying from tabao saves me half the cost of getting them in Singapore, and that saving is including shipping costs!

I saw your blog, good luck with your reno.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2017 at 1:55 PM, hoWL said:

Thanks for the advise, will check them when they arrive. Didn't want to buy expensive lights for the same reason.

Yes, buying from tabao saves me half the cost of getting them in Singapore, and that saving is including shipping costs!

I saw your blog, good luck with your reno.

Thank you. :) :) :)

On 9/20/2017 at 8:23 AM, Pooroldman said:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=532043610493&toSite=main

Hi hoWL

Is the Sink come with pre drilled Tap hole ? 

Thanks

Hi @Pooroldman

Sorry for the late reply. No it did not come with a pre-drilled tap hole. My contractor helped me drill a hole.

I probably should have asked seller to do it as I am sure he can if I had informed him.

Cheers

Slight delay with the carpentry as my ID discovered that the carpentry was one inch short from his drawings, so they had to redo.

Aircon is up tho.

7WHC0Ua.jpg

PaVausS.jpg

On 9/8/2017 at 1:09 PM, hoWL said:

hey hey... just realize we got the same taste! I got the same set of lights and bathroom accessories. when is yours ready? must invite us over. hehe

On 9/25/2017 at 1:21 PM, hoWL said:

Hi @Pooroldman

Sorry for the late reply. No it did not come with a pre-drilled tap hole. My contractor helped me drill a hole.

I probably should have asked seller to do it as I am sure he can if I had informed him.

Cheers

Thanks for sharing