Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Sooooo recently I moved house and have reused my artificial grass in the balcony. To my surprise I realise it is still in super good condition after 4 years. I could not remember where I buy it but I am sure it is from Jurong east IMM. There is this label on it and on top of the label there is the word “imperial grass” I believe this is the name of the synthetic grass.

I want to share this with you guys because I am super impress how this synthetic grass last so long without fading colour. Trust me I may not be a synthetic grass expert but I know to differ the quality of synthetic grass. After reading up on their website I discover that they used high quality material to manufacture their synthetic grass. I am super happy to buy this high quality form of synthetic grass and it is super soft and comfy unlike my previous synthetic grass which have is very spikey.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 6/22/2021 at 6:08 AM, Natalkirlin said:

I've been using this tip for a long time as well, it's really nice.

Is using it on the balcony, or somewhere in the yard? Because, I've been using it in the yard, and now I am thinking to use it for the balcony as well, because it's very comfortable and it doesn't require any special care, like the natural one does. I want to transform my balcony in a mini garden, where I will keep all my plants and flowers, and some green, artificial grass which I ordered from https://www.artificialgrass-manchester.co.uk/, will be the perfect part to make the puzzle complete.