Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cafehouse

Our self-designed chalet themed resort BTO

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
13 hours ago, JennyTan said:

Hi Boss and Secretary, love your house so much! I like the wet and dry kitchen. Can share with me the contact for Contractor C? Thanks.

Hi Jenny - PM sent. ;)

13 hours ago, saura said:

Nice house! Love that suggested study space.

Do you mind sharing Contractor C's contact and quotations as well as a guide for me. thank you! :)

Hi saura - PM sent ;)

13 hours ago, Clarence Lye said:

very nice, can i have Contractor C's contact too? 

Hi Clarence - pm sent! Oh, and by the way, we are very into earthy colours scheme. So, we are also using different shades of greys, white and brown as the laminate for our furniture too! 

9 hours ago, p31j1n said:

Hihi I'm a fellow neighbour at teck ghee parkview! Alot of my ideas are very similar to yours - like the platform, fry and wet kitchen and island! Can I check what is the length and width of your island? Does the space feel cramp given that there is both an island and dining table? 

Hi p31jin - yay to another fellow teck ghee parkview neighbour! The dimension for our island is 1.4mL by 0.6mB. Oh, it's not cramp as the table is movable. And our intention was to use the island as a backing for our dining bench. :lol:

Very nice reno! Such a fancy and classy bathroom! The cosy corner is also another eye catcher :D very envious that your kitchen is large enough to have a dry and wet kitchen

19 hours ago, spooky said:

Very nice reno! Such a fancy and classy bathroom! The cosy corner is also another eye catcher :D very envious that your kitchen is large enough to have a dry and wet kitchen

Thanks spooky! We are glad that we were able to demarcate our kitchen into half too! All the best for your reno as well! ;)

5 hours ago, twelfthminute said:

Wow I love the black frames, so slim!

Can you share your contractor's contact please? Thank you!

Hi twelfthminute - thanks for your compliment! We loved them too :P PM sent to you the contact. 

4 hours ago, izong said:

ahh, so this is at teck ghee. me currently here as well but at the older flat :( 

Ooh, but it's still a good choice to stay in AMK too. Your house must have costed you a bomb. I saw ur 3D renderings! Hope that your house will turn out the way you wanted as well! :D