Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GnM

Where To Find Shop That Customise Soft Toys?

specially for the wedding... any idea where to go to find someone to translate my design into a physical soft toy for the wedding purpose?

any help would be great!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
specially for the wedding... any idea where to go to find someone to translate my design into a physical soft toy for the wedding purpose?

any help would be great!

customise soft toys?? never heard before and sure not cheap. why want to spend so much on soft toys? :D

customise soft toys?? never heard before and sure not cheap. why want to spend so much on soft toys? :rolleyes:

I have some unique designs that I want translated to soft toys... but cannot seem to find the shop that will be able to customize the designs I want

any idea where to find?

I have some unique designs that I want translated to soft toys... but cannot seem to find the shop that will be able to customize the designs I want

any idea where to find?

no idea leh. :yamseng:

suntec got one shop opening soon. i think u can make your bears there. its near to lee hwa jewellery

vivocity also has a shop where you can create your own bears. they even have winnie the pooh! :rolleyes: it's next to brilliant rose boutique. :dunno:

vivocity also has a shop where you can create your own bears. they even have winnie the pooh! :D it's next to brilliant rose boutique. :D

those are already ready made... not customized the way I want it to.

The only customization you get to do is dress up the bear the way you want it and you get to determine how much wool go into the bear for a harder or softer feel to the finished product.

What I am looking for is a shop that can translate my designs to reality.