Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EChua

Just checking kitchen cabinet quotation

I am being quoted $130/pfr for kitchen cabinet and around $100/pfr for solid surface top. Labour to install tap and sink $150. Cement base 9.5ft at $380.

Are all these prices reasonable?

Is it the usual practice that the quotation for kitchen cabinet does not include the price of the countertop material? So meaning the combined cost is $130 + $100 = $230/pfr?

Hope to receive some feedback on this. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 27/06/2017 at 4:43 PM, jojo28 said:

For the kitchen cabinet and installation of tap and sink, the price is pretty reasonable. But for the solid surface, it depends on the color and material because there are 2 kinds of solid surface which is acryllic and polyester. If the material is polyester, then the price is a little high, but if it is acryllic, then the price is reasonable.

Stone Amperor have a wide range of solid surface/quartz/granite/kompacplus etc! You can visit http://www.stoneamperor.com.sg/ or call their office +65 6710 71688710 7168

The final quote for the polyester solid surface is $90/pfr. Sounds ok?

On 29/06/2017 at 9:35 AM, ahpek6969 said:

Hi 

Are you looking for renovation contractor? If yes I can recommend the contractor that renovation my house and I found that his price were reasonable. This contractor cum ID have been in the field for about 30 years and hence have a lot of experience. He runs his own small renovation contractor company. If you are interested  you cam PM me.

Your contractor is Garry who uses WPC boards?

Any feedback on using WPC boards for kitchen cabinet?

On 6/29/2017 at 9:35 AM, ahpek6969 said:

Hi 

Are you looking for renovation contractor? If yes I can recommend the contractor that renovation my house and I found that his price were reasonable. This contractor cum ID have been in the field for about 30 years and hence have a lot of experience. He runs his own small renovation contractor company. If you are interested  you cam PM me.

Hello :) 

Can you kindly let me know your contractor's contact too ? Many thanks :) Thanks!

yourpearlsaremine@gmail.com